1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

Herbalizer or Royal Glass Custom?

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by Madcap79, Mar 13, 2014.

?

Royal Custom or Herbie

1. Royal

10.0%
  2. Herbie

90.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Madcap79

Madcap79 Jack of all trades, master of none.

I don't know which one to get. I'd have to save some for both. One is significantly more expensive than the other. I really want both but which one first? Haven't bought glass in a while. If you haven't seen any of Royal's work here is a photo. This isn't the best example but I love his fuming.

Question #2...... What is the best portable for air travel. Thanks in advance!

Mods feel free to delete is this is the wrong place for this.

[​IMG]
    Quetzalcoatl likes this.
  2. Bouldorado

Bouldorado Well-Known Member

If you mean the herbalizer, the halogen-lamp powered vape, I would personally choose some custom glass instead. The herbalizer looks really cool but since I vape almost entirely through water it wouldn't be my first choice. I'd definitely get a cloud evo over that.
    Madcap79 likes this.
  3. Madcap79

Madcap79 Jack of all trades, master of none.

Haha! That's what I meant. I can't spell. I think I fixed it. I do use all my vapes with water tools. I have thought about the EVO but I have a hand me down Cloud+ already. I just like the versatility that the Herbie offers. It's a tough choice.
  4. NinjaMindTriks

NinjaMindTriks Ninja Vapor Enthusiast

I would go with the Herbie. It looks like it is easy enough to run through water. I think it looks like a gigantic step in vaporizers. I want one!
    Madcap79 and Quetzalcoatl like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors