1. Take your Extreme to the next level with a free DDave mod kit!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Interested in a popular vape? Short on time? Be sure to check out the Best Of threads for Plug-Ins and Portables.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Herbalizer or Royal Glass Custom?

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by Madcap79, Mar 13, 2014.

?

Royal Custom or Herbie

1. Royal

10.0%
  2. Herbie

90.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Madcap79

Madcap79 Jack of all trades, master of none.

I don't know which one to get. I'd have to save some for both. One is significantly more expensive than the other. I really want both but which one first? Haven't bought glass in a while. If you haven't seen any of Royal's work here is a photo. This isn't the best example but I love his fuming.

Question #2...... What is the best portable for air travel. Thanks in advance!

Mods feel free to delete is this is the wrong place for this.

[​IMG]

Quetzalcoatl likes this.
  2. Bouldorado

Bouldorado Well-Known Member

If you mean the herbalizer, the halogen-lamp powered vape, I would personally choose some custom glass instead. The herbalizer looks really cool but since I vape almost entirely through water it wouldn't be my first choice. I'd definitely get a cloud evo over that.

Madcap79 likes this.
  3. Madcap79

Madcap79 Jack of all trades, master of none.

Haha! That's what I meant. I can't spell. I think I fixed it. I do use all my vapes with water tools. I have thought about the EVO but I have a hand me down Cloud+ already. I just like the versatility that the Herbie offers. It's a tough choice.

4. NinjaMindTriks

NinjaMindTriks Ninja Vapor Enthusiast

I would go with the Herbie. It looks like it is easy enough to run through water. I think it looks like a gigantic step in vaporizers. I want one!

Madcap79 and Quetzalcoatl like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors