Completed Herbalizer Limited Edition $275 Shipped - Paypal G&S

BlueHueCO

Hello FC, I have an Herbalizer for sale! It was purchased new and has been lightly used. I mainly used it when multiple friends are over since I am more of a micro-doser. I just haven't been using the Herbie enough ever since I got my Minivap, so I am hoping it can find a good home that can give it more love. It is truly an awesome vaporizer, so it deserves more than to sit on a shelf.

It is all clean and functional, and has all accessories plus a few spares of certain parts. Included is the Herbalizer, box, bowl with cool grips, a brush, 2 ti new mouth pieces, two grinder cards, ~45 extra screens, three unused bags and valves, a whip with plastic end piece, and 2 Delta3d hydrotube adapters.

Disclosure, my Herbalizers fan makes a slight clicking noise during operation, this is how it came and it has never caused me any issues. It hasn't ever changed or got worse over time. Just a little noise :) Many seemed to have this with the Herbies from my reading on the forums, so I never let it bother me. Anyways, let me know if you have any questions about the Herbie, and lets make a deal!

Edit: Sold

Last edited:
Top Bottom