Herbal aire bong attachment please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy Driscoll

I don't want to pay 16.00 like I can find online to buy. If anyone knows or has a cheaper deal. Please let me know.

Or I can trade you a piece I am not using for it.

The pieces I have are shown in the pictures.

EDIT: Crap. How do I upload pictures from my computer to this thread?

NEW EDIT: Thanks Zen, Tinypic easy.

Jeremy Driscoll,

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
Upload your picture to Tinypic or imgur or another webhost of your choosing, then use this button to insert the link to the picture you are given

a3fbz6.png

CentiZen,

DennisD

I don't want to pay 16.00 like I can find online to buy. If anyone knows or has a cheaper deal. Please let me know.

Or I can trade you a piece I am not using for it.

The pieces I have are shown in the pictures.

Looks like herbalAire is making a Teflon vape bong attachment. Found a video:

DennisD,

Jeremy Driscoll

Well does anyone want. My pieces I posted pictures of? I have no use for both of them. I know that one is a ash catcher, but the other I don't even know what to use it for? Can anyone offer me anything for them?

Jeremy Driscoll,
Reactions: ogcook

ogcook

Well does anyone want. My pieces I posted pictures of? I have no use for both of them. I know that one is a ash catcher, but the other I don't even know what to use it for? Can anyone offer me anything for them?
The first one is a "bellybutton dome" for oil. You set your nail in the cup then when you dab it gets pulled into the main part from inhalation.

ogcook,

Jeremy Driscoll

The first one is a "bellybutton dome" for oil. You set your nail in the cup then when you dab it gets pulled into the main part from inhalation.

Well they were both freebies from Collie Glass. I actually only paid 155.00 for everything free shipping. And got a double honeycomb and a bunch freebies, like ash catcher and flower bowl and nail thingy. And the HA attachment was free to that broke. So I have extras. If anyone wants to give me anything for any of them I open to all offers thanks.

Jeremy Driscoll,
Reactions: ogcook
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom