Herb preperation

Contalyst

Hey all,

I'm new to vaping and loving it! I am now curious tho what may be the best way to prepare herb for the Iolite. So far I have used a cheap grinder and went with the results of that (or sometimes I use scissors to make it a little more fine like I used to for rolling), and have also tried using my magic bullet to prep it which I got a great consistency from but there was a ton of kief I couldn't reclaim (not sure if I want to lol I'm pretty green in the whole scene in general).

Also I am wondering as to how dry or moist I should want my herb to be before loading the chamber? Or is there any concern about the moisture content?

Any help insight for me would be greatly appreciated by myself and my wife! We have fully switched to vaping with our Iolite, which we absolutely love, except for the odd smoke for social reasons. :D

Cheers
:peace:

Contalyst,

Nuphile

Non-Smoker
Hi and welcome to the forum!
I would recommend purchasing a nice quality 4 piece grinder like one of these -->
http://silversurfervap.com/accessories/grinders/anodized-grinder.html
I got a 4 piece 1.75" one and am 100% happy with it.

I have found that dry cannabis is easier to use in the vape because with wetter cannabis, the first couple hits seem to just dry the cannabis out. But, this doesn't really bother me, so I haven't put much thought into waiting until my buds were super dry before vaping.

Nuphile,
Top Bottom