Herb Iron with glass vapor attachment

Status
Not open for further replies.
This black Herb Iron is in fantastic shape and comes with an excellent condition glass vapor attachment. Open up that drawer full of combustion pieces, give them an iso wash and vaporize out of them with the Herb Iron. I and a few others have reviews of it up in this thread.

$82 OBO with paypal fees and shipping within the continental USA. If you need a 19mm bowl that mates well with it I might be able to provide one.

I'm very open to trades, be it for other vaporizers, glass blowing/welding equipment, electronics, netbooks, phones, musical instruments, etc.. I'd love to try a Ceramic Rock Zap, Inhalater V2, Thermovape Dart cartridge, or other vape you may have sitting around. I also have a Lithe vape to trade that I will put an ad up for shortly.

ygRDjyt.jpg

q1l3Ta7.jpg

charliedontsurf,
Reactions: ogcook

ogcook

Agreed, I have one myself. Sadly I don't have the glass vapor attachment, but still.

ogcook,

StickyShisha2

Agreed, I have one myself. Sadly I don't have the glass vapor attachment, but still.
i had someone local to make a glass attachment for my Herb Iron and after a few modifications it stays on and works very well.

i'm a bit surprised that this hasn't sold yet. If i didn't already have basically the same thing, i would jump on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom