Herb, eliquid and concentrate

Hi, I've posted a few times and am reading the threads studiously. May I ask a general question: I am looking for a vape - portable, which deals with - herb, ejuice and concentrates - from reading the threads the choices seem to be:

Iolite
Perseii (herb cart not available yet)
Gentleman's double Agent (reviews look dodgy)

Am I missing anythig?

Just looking for a good all rounder - use a mlfb and pa at the moment it is great but now I have the pa it doesn't give enough ooomph on the go with the batteres; so it has become my desk top vape next to the laptop - lol.

cannybagoftudor,

quentin123

I saw a photo someone had taken of vaping ejuice with an arizer solo and they had mega clouds. They did, however, have to put an actual drop of ejuice in the bowl. I'm not sure how convenient this is as the only cartridges I've ever seen have been very well sealed. . .
Other than that it does straight herbs or straight hash's very well. I have never tried with oils or budder.

quentin123,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
A versatile portable, eh? The Thermovape is one of (if not) the only vaporizer systems you'll find that handles herb, oil, and eliquid well. While some vaporizers can do eliquid, a Thermovape can be set up specifically for that purpose, no work-arounds needed. I do not own a Revolution, however the T1 (herb) and UltraMax RES (eliquid resevoir system) attachments have far surpassed what I thought was possible from a portable. The sleek lines and high quality construction are just a bonus.

The catch? Price. Mine's payed for itself at least once or twice already, but YMMV.

Peloton,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
I could be wrong here, but out of the vapes you listed I'm pretty sure the Thermovape is the only product that currently does all 3 materials, I have all 3 attachments for my TV and while it was an expensive setup altogether I feel it was worth it as it works like a charm. I use my Revolution the most but whenever I bust out the herb attachment it does the job well also.

SF Giant,
Thank you for the feedback - after checking the threads the TV is indeed the only "current" solution - maybe the Perseii will be up to the challenge also. I think like everyone we all want longer battery life plus power which doesn't fluctuate. I hope the tech is just around the corner. In the meantime I will buy a TV plus revolution.

Cheers :rockon:

cannybagoftudor,
Top Bottom