Help with tincture

Cest

I recently started making a tincture a day ago. Took some herb grinded it into bottle then added 80 proof vodkavodka to cover. The problem came after reading articles online I realized I was supposed to decarboxylate it first. Is there a way to do it now or is it too late. I just hope I didn't waste herb which I fear I may have. Will it even have an effect having done it that way. Any help would be appreciated.

Cest,

DabComa

Stuck in Dab Coma
Early in my experimenting I attempted a similar method, that resulted in a satisfying yet mildly medicating tincture, it should work but it probably wont taste very good, I would suggest mixing it with other E-cig fluid flavors :) hope it helps

DabComa,

Denver912

Yes you can. You could combine with coconut oil and soy lecithin for example in a double boiler at a lower heat for longer like canna butter for example. The alcohol will evaporate. The etoh would evaporate off prolly but you'd have an active that could be used sublingual or in edibles or even a hot tea.

I'd let it go for three hours on the stove then freeze it for a few hours and then three more hours on the stove. Boom. That shit is better and isn't gonna burn the fuck out your tongue.

Denver912,
Top Bottom