Help! Total shatter Nubian! How do I do this?

salamasina

I’m lost, there must be a better way! Got shatter from dispensary and a new puffco plus. I’ve made a total mess of the shatter and ripped the paper trying to get it off, got it all over, way more on surfaces than in puffco, got some in to puffco but supposed to “prime wick” before hitting but can’t figure out what that means! Shatter is gooey and messy like sticky taffy, I live in 90 degree weather. Can someone please walk me through process with highly detailed instructions? This shit’s expensive!

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
I’m lost, there must be a better way! Got shatter from dispensary and a new puffco plus. I’ve made a total mess of the shatter and ripped the paper trying to get it off, got it all over, way more on surfaces than in puffco, got some in to puffco but supposed to “prime wick” before hitting but can’t figure out what that means! Shatter is gooey and messy like sticky taffy, I live in 90 degree weather. Can someone please walk me through process with highly detailed instructions? This shit’s expensive!

Whats a Nubian? (Amy joke, had too)

Just toss it in the fridge for a bit before you use it. if thats not an option I always to get a little on the tip of my dabber and then "collect" the rest in a sliding motion across the paper. Ive been out at festivals in southern cali and once its out of the cooler we usually put it under the bottom of a can of cool beverage to keep things cool and workable

ginolicious

Fridge trick is the best. I then pull it out. Use my dabber tool, roll into small ball and drop in my oil can. I use a haze V3 but it’s the same process of getting it into the vape easily.

Top Bottom