Help Please!!!

Ricd

Hi guys.
The only thing i smoke is solid hash, like marrocan hash. That one you have to mix with tobacco to smoke, and i want to quit the tobacco shit If was possible. As so, i start looking for portable vaporizers to smoke solid hash, and most of the people i talk about, like on ebay, and another websites from vaporizers, they told me that i can. Vaporizers like, Crafty from Volcano, PAX3, Muad-Dib, V-ONE, FlowerMate Vapormax V5... The thing is, all this vaporizers say i can smoke WAX, but i think WAX is different from Hash, like marrocan hash! Can you guys help me? Its really possible to smoke hash in this devices? If yes, what is the best one? Is there any other vaporizers that can take hash?

Many thanks,
Sorry about my english

Ricd, Portugal

Ricd,

The Beagle

Bubbles & Bags
Another vote for the Vapman, the Dynavaps work very well with bubble hash but for hard moroccan IME Vapman is the winner.

It is also Swiss made so you won't get raped by import charges in the EU.

Unfortunately not if you buy it directly form René as Switzerland isn't part of the EU.
You should check vaposhop as they are a forum sponsor and I believe they have an active discount coupon. EU based so no import charges.

Used2use

Sometimes to stupid to become a fool
in your neighbour country spain they make the vaponic, best choice for maroc hash imo - there is also a vaponic+ with casing that suits use in the open better
as far as vapcaps, the og glass version delivered the best taste imo, but the glass is much too fragile

sativasam

NO SMOKING
I use a Lotus with a high temp cap for Moroccan hash. I find it all to messy in the Mighty. i bought the Lotus spesifically for this and would of got a Vapman second choice. I don't use the Lotus outside because its so obvious, but the Vapcap is more stealth.

I used to smoke a lot of hash with tobacco. When I got my volcano vaporiser the taste showed me that a lot of the hash that was supposed to be good quality was actually not as good as I thought. This may sound funny but If you can get standard weed like Thai or African shwag and put it in the vape, the taste (as vaping is essentially an extraction) is often just like hash! Moroccan hash is made from shitty weed you wouldn't want to smoke. PLUS the weed is cleaner than widely available hash imports.

My two cents

Ricd

Hi guys

My Vapcap M and my Firefly2 are both stuck since day 1 of August in Lisbon Customs. Already send bunch of emails, call few times, and the answer Is always the same, it's in process of customs

Portuguese stupid law. And what bothers me the most is that they work so slow, it's a shame.

It's been a long journey waiting for the vaporizers.

Now comes the weekend, two more days of waiting because the customs are closed

Anyone here with the same problems?

Thanks

Enviado do meu iPad

No dia 3 de ago de 2017, às 16:34, Dynavap <info@dynavap.com> escreveu:

Ricd,
Top Bottom