Help me pick me a new Vape!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoorah

Sup guys,
I have finally convinced my joint smoking friend to go for a vape, but i'm about 3 years out of the loop.

He wants:

Portable
Good build quality
Convent and Discrete.
Price? I've convinced him he needs to spend 170 - 300 bucks.

Major issue is, we live in SE Asia so the weed quality is half that of Euro/US "Chronic" maybe 1/3, but I would say it ranks anywhere from 10-15% ... So the issue is chamber size, I use the SSV and have done for 5 years, i need to fill the bowl at least half full for 2 - 3 bowls. So that begs the question, we should go Oil / WAX route but at the same time thats not convent. So 2 choices would be good, one with a good sized chamber for dry plant and/or a chamber for Oil/WAX I ( I can make some for him) and one with a smaller sized chamber for dry plant material and a chamber for OIL/WAX, so we can compare the two and make a decision.

hoorah,

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
Do you like to get like one large lung busting cloud per load, or do you want to sip at it?

Lotus, Grasshopper would be big lung busters for small loads. The lotus will work with both flower and concentrate as well.

Something like the Pax 2, solo/air, crafty/mighty or ff2 will let you session things more. I find the ff2 possibility of convective sessioning the most intriguing of these higher end vapes though.

Last edited:
seaofgreens,

vapebuddy13

Your resident Super Hero
I would seriously check out the Haze v3. It is a fantastic vape, solid build quality, absolutely great CS and Scott is very active in the Haze thread(and many others) Can vape both flowers and concentrates with ability to pre-load cans for convenience. Def check out the thread (it merges with all other Haze versions so unless you wanna read the whole thread you only need to go back a lil to find good info)

went to look for the first post introducing the v3 but apparently its been much longer than I though lol but you could pick a random page from the last 100 pages and get a solid grasp of it in no time

Last edited:

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
The Arizer Solo is a well made vaporizer and the oven isn't that big. You don't use a lot of cannsbis to get medicated. The vapor taste is great and it's an all glass air path. The battery in the beginning lasts over 2 hours of use before needing to be charged. There are no small pieces to lose and it's easy to clean. It's the work horse of portsble vaporizers.

The Air by Arizer is the newest portable, it's sleeker and more stealth. It has user replaceable batteries

Check out both threads. You don't need to read a lot, read through 5 pages or so to see if either one would be of interest to you. Good luck.

CarolKing,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom