Help me pick a new toy for my birthday

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
OK, I want a new toy for my birthday. Either a Milaana pre-order or a fun butane powered vape! So this or a Lotus guys that have both! I will want to use it 50/50 through a water pipe and dry. Which is better?

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
OK, I want a new toy for my birthday. Either a Milaana pre-order or a fun butane powered vape! So this or a Lotus guys that have both! I will want to use it 50/50 through a water pipe and dry. Which is better?

Convection vs conduction. Apples vs oranges.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Vapm
Convection vs conduction. Apples vs oranges.
So Vapman = Convection and Lotus Conduction? BUT Which do you like better for big tasty clouds through a bong? Which do you like better for hitting dry in your car. (those that have both the Lotus and Vapman please join in!)

DocGonzo

You have it backwards, the Lotus is convection and the Vapman is conduction. It makes them tricky to compare. Through water, though, I think the Lotus is hard to beat. For dry hits, I find the Vapman a bit more enjoyable. Both have great taste, I just enjoy the way the Vapman is used for dry hits a bit more than the Lotus, where you keep the flame going while you hit it. Both are excellent, so good luck deciding.

Nugg

I have both. The lotus is more suited to water and the vapman to dry hitting.

Both vapes work well wet or dry. Personally I like my vapman a touch more than my lotus.

Vapman also has the edge when it comes to stealth factor. Can be heated in your lap with your hands almost completely covering it.

Hard to go wrong either way.

Nugg,

hoptimum

Few vaporizers, even plugins, hit as large or as tasty from a bubbler as the Lotus. The Vapman might be more suitable as a portable.

hoptimum,
Top Bottom