Help me find an all around pen

Conky

Looking to purchase a pen for more discreet and easy usage. I have a way procure prefilled cartridges and possibly other types of concentrate now so would like to take advantage of this and am interested in the best gear to set myself up so I don't end up spending a ton of cash just going through a bunch of cheap solutions. If this could be used for ecig nic juice stuff as well that would be lovely so I don't end up with a bunch of different devices, was going to get one of those as well.
I'm starting from ground 0 and looking around at some of the posts is pretty daunting, so please forgive what may look like just laziness. I am looking to get something that wont look completely out of place and a well made quality product is something I have no issue spending good money on.

Conky,

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
The Kangertech Subox Mini is a 50 or 60 watt Box Mod that can fire down to 0.3ohms.

Lowest setting is 7w, and comes with a Subtank, spare coils and a rebuilding kit.

Can be found on-line for around 60$

Juice is AMAZING with their new Coils and the Subtank.

Highly recommend for the price.

Hashtag46&2,

Gregol

Hello hello,

It's my first reply on this forum :wave:

I was gonna go for this kit from ineedhemp, ordering it over the internet and I got impatient :p.
So I went to a vape shop down the street (staying in Chicago for a few weeks) and I got the one Hashtag46&2 is writing about just above.
I must say that it's my very first vape. I am happy like a kid with this new toy !! Especially with all the parts to play with and to learn to rebuild, all under 100$ with some e-juice to fire it up. Grape flavored zero gram nicotine, will wait to arrive in LA next week for the good stuff :nod:.
Also I have to add they had the eLeaf 40W in the shop for cheaper, but no parts included, no atomizer included and especially no removable battery.

Ok now I have to order either the Divine Tribe Version 2.5 Atomizer or the Kiss cartridge titanium grade 2 or the Alpha Globe.
Any preferences ??? Or maybe an other one?

Top Bottom