Help me find a vaporizer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GetHighLikePlanes

Hello, I have been meaning to get a vaporizer for the longest time so I finally decided to do my research which led me to this site. One of my friends bought a forced air Vaporite 6th Element vaporizer off of ebay and he seems to enjoy it. I was able to test it myself and it gets the job done, but my only complaint is that it takes a long time to heat up in between hits so there is some lag time when you have multiple people. I read that the Chinese made vapes are poorly built and may contain harmful chemicals, but is that the only complaint? I mean people are spending hundreds of dollars for vaporizers that have far less features and I can't seem to justify spending that much money. I'm looking at the Air Blo Digital AB-120 vaporizer off ebay, but is anyone familiar with these units? I'm not sure if I need forced air or not, but I'm basically looking for a vaporizer for $200 or less, with a whip, adjustable temps, and an accurate digital read out. If I don't need any of that and you can justify buying a more expensive vaporizer, I'm definitely open to it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, but I'd rather hear from the many experts on the site. Thanks!

modnote: moved. question threads belong in the Ask FC forum. instructions

GetHighLikePlanes,

rayski

GetHighLikePlanes said:
Hello, I have been meaning to get a vaporizer for the longest time so I finally decided to do my research which led me to this site. One of my friends bought a forced air Vaporite 6th Element vaporizer off of ebay and he seems to enjoy it. I was able to test it myself and it gets the job done, but my only complaint is that it takes a long time to heat up in between hits so there is some lag time when you have multiple people. I read that the Chinese made vapes are poorly built and may contain harmful chemicals, but is that the only complaint? I mean people are spending hundreds of dollars for vaporizers that have far less features and I can't seem to justify spending that much money. I'm looking at the Air Blo Digital AB-120 vaporizer off ebay, but is anyone familiar with these units? I'm not sure if I need forced air or not, but I'm basically looking for a vaporizer for $200 or less, with a whip, adjustable temps, and an accurate digital read out. If I don't need any of that and you can justify buying a more expensive vaporizer, I'm definitely open to it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, but I'd rather hear from the many experts on the site. Thanks!

modnote: moved. question threads belong in the Ask FC forum. instructions
The Da Buddha vaporizer would fit your description except for the digital readout. A digital readout is nice but some say that analog is less likely to fail. The Volcano digital model has a 2yr warranty where as the analog model's is 3.
You can read-up on the dbv here:http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=201

rayski,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Look in the couch. When I am looking for something, I usually like to look in the couch as things tend to find their way there.

AGBeer,

vape4health

AGBeer said:
Look in the couch. When I am looking for something, I usually like to look in the couch as things tend to find their way there.
:rofl:

Or follow the cord . :lol:

vape4health,

GetHighLikePlanes

Thanks Rayski, fuck the rest of you. I actually ended up buying an extreme Q vaporizer which has a ton of features. I spent $300, but I'm sure it will be worth it.

Mod note: I don't know of any forums where flaming is allowed. Read our rules- http://www.fuckcombustion.com/misc.php?action=rules - like most forums, we spell it out- "Respect your fellow posters. No name calling, harassment, etc."

GetHighLikePlanes,

vape4health

I wasn't being mean GetHigh . ;) Most around here are nice an chill , it is a vape forum :ko: .

vape4health,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom