Help me decide on vape to buy today

pallfy

Hey, I've done some reserach, but 420 dsicoutns are today and need to decide.

My main requirement is vape quality, but I want to buy the Mighty in the future. Is there a cheaper option that provides quality vape air, like convection style. Arizer Air seems to be that option, but its $200, I was hoping for a cheaper vape to buy until I get the Mighty next year.

Any help appreciated.

UPDATE:
thanks for your help guys, I bought the mighty $517CAd total from torontovaproizers (10% off 420). My life is going only up from here. My lungs are retired.

Last edited:

Tommy10

Yea I agree, not conduction... But that hardly matters once you know how good it is. It would be the cheapest option to allow you to vape now, while saving for a mighty.

Tommy10,

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I would steer clear of the cheap route when ordering a vape. It's best to save and get the exact unit you want.

Winegums,
Reactions: nosmoking

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
go get a Dynavap Vapcap, best $20 you'll spend today.

Yea I agree, not conduction... But that hardly matters once you know how good it is. It would be the cheapest option to allow you to vape now, while saving for a mighty.

Agreed, $20 for the OG Vapcap is the best 420 deal online today, but hurry, the sale ends soon I think!

Have to agree at that kind of money it's a no brainer. Sale is on until midnight.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
Try picking up a Solo through Puffitup. It's good for on the go and for a home vaporizer. It's a little cheaper than the Air and you wouldn't need to worry about replaceable batteries. The Solos battery is over 2 hours of use in the beginning. Very little maintenance involved and no little parts to worry about or clean. A simple and easy unit to use.

Or you could go with an Enano, that would be a desk style type vaporizer. It is a log vape. They are around $180 - $200. A real flavor maker. Epicvape is having a sale so they a little cheaper.

You can't go wrong with either the Enano, Air or the Solo.

pallfy

thanks for your help guys, I bought the mighty $517CAd total from torontovaproizers (10% off 420). My life is going only up from here. My lungs are retired.

pallfy,
Top Bottom