-vaporbox/ with double screen.
-easyvape
-da buddha
-the original v tower

please help me out here :)

Mr. Budahh,

max

Out to lunch
You make it hard, since you don't list any personal preferences as to what features are important to you. But since they're all whip models I can certainly give you my :2c:

vaportower- it's a good one, but make sure you're prepared to deal with the two piece wand. It's necessary, due to the top loading design, but the horizontal angle on the DBV is almost as foolproof and easier to load/unload.

vaporbox/ with double screen- pretty the same as the vaportower. It's cheaper, but still has the non user friendly heater angle to deal with. The plus with Vaporstore models is the lifetime heater warranty. OTOH, a quality ceramic heater is likely to last longer than your desire to use that particular model anyway, regardless of the warranty.

easyvape- kind of a unique model. $150 from on-line dealers with a 5 yr. warranty, but only about $60 on eBay. Some sellers claim it still has the 5 yr. warranty when it's sold on eBay, but no owner has ever confirmed this as far as I know. It would be my choice if I absolutely had to have a digital model in the 'cheapie' price range, but I'd rather pay more and get an analog Vaporbox or other respected brand name box. Digital, in this price range, isn't as reliable as analog, and you can't depend on the display numbers being accurate. Use the display numbers for a reference point only.

Da Buddah- this would be my choice of the models you present. I'm a long time SSV owner and I've used the DBV as well. Both vapes use the same electronics and heater, and the DBV gives almost as rich of a vapor hit as the SSV, and is more predictable.

v-tower- The Extreme is an excellent combo vape, but you can only approach the rich vapor hits of the models listed above by using the elbow packing method. I had an original V-Tower and was not satisfied with the hits. The airways are too wide and the bowl design, while good for keeping the herb stirred up, is not good for a high vapor/air ratio. I got too much hot air in my throat and kept reaching for the water to rehydrate.

You can save $ on any of these models (unless it's the Easy Vape on eBay) by using our recommended dealers and discount codes- http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2463

max,

Mr. Budahh

thanks max i reallly appreciate it.
sorry for not listing features i'd like aswell!

Mr. Budahh,

toxicc

E11001420
personnal choice: Da Buddha

I haven't used other box vapes but i researched them well before making my choice for the buddha. Main advantages: taste good, all glass airpath (except for the tubing), solid, look, and the housing doesn't get hot because of it's great design.

toxicc,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom