Help choosing between FW9, MiniVap and Venty

BreadStick

I'm looking to add a more session style device to my lineup. The main thing I want from this device is that it's easy/has a big enough bowl to share for camping trips.

These are the 3 devices I'm trying to choose between
  1. FW9 - I'm aware this is more considered on demand but compared to most of my collection I'd consider it a session style device. The capsule system looks like it'd be good for on the go and sharing. If this is similar to the FW7 I'm assuming it will also be able to achieve the darkest roast out of the devices I'm considering.
  2. Venty - The initial reviews look really good but I'm concerned I won't be satisfied with the darkness of roast achievable. I only have access to illegal herbs mostly haze so I tend to prefer more RTL style extraction. Also concerned S&B tickle is still an issue
  3. Minivap - From what I've read this seems to be the ultimate convection session device. I don't mind it not being pocketable.
Any thoughts on which choices might be best or any alternatives would be greatly appreciated!

BreadStick,
Reactions: GoldenBud

Razhumikin

The replaceable batteries on fw are probably best for camping, as you can bring as many as youd like, but its def not a session device. I would just go with the minivap, the battery lasts 4 hours and its my favorite session device for sure. I havent tried the Venty so cant comment on it, but if youre going to soend that much money anyway I think the Minivap is really the way to go, since you cna get true full convection vapor from it amd you cannot get that from the venty.

BreadStick

The replaceable batteries on fw are probably best for camping, as you can bring as many as youd like, but its def not a session device. I would just go with the minivap, the battery lasts 4 hours and its my favorite session device for sure. I havent tried the Venty so cant comment on it, but if youre going to soend that much money anyway I think the Minivap is really the way to go, since you cna get true full convection vapor from it amd you cannot get that from the venty.
Thanks for the input! The MiniVap does sound like the best session vape and I think the 4 hours should be plenty to reach the stars for 1 or 2 nights :lol: I was thinking I could get a 2nd battery if I really need it.
I've used the fw7 camping with a group of 4 before and it worked well, I kept the temp low and was able to get a decent amount of hits. Most of the people there were low tolerance which made it easier

condition

Minivap tastes the best, I think, but keep in mind that you would really want it to get warm, the hotter, the better for me. So, to enjoy it the most, you must sacrifice waiting time and battery. This is its main and only disadvantage, alongside its size.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Yeah it depends what you want but I think the FW9 would fit the use well I would prefer on demand compared to session although those session options are top of the line

Finessseee

Minivap tastes the best, I think, but keep in mind that you would really want it to get warm, the hotter, the better for me. So, to enjoy it the most, you must sacrifice waiting time and battery. This is its main and only disadvantage, alongside its size.
With the newer hybrid quartz core, you’d think the heat up time is much faster right?

Finessseee,

GoldenBud

I would not take a 300$ or more vape for a camping with people using it too, people get too high then can leave the vape in some place and somebody can sit on it.. i would take a Dynavap with longer stem and it can pump huge clouds with longer stem.. Ti tip was my favorite but it works either way, also "whole nugs"
even if nobody else would use the 300$ vape I dunno if I would take it..
also you have other options like Stunner or Tempest if it will be available etc'

my agenda in camping is like you will get high anyway, keep your expensive gear at home

Last edited:
Top Bottom