Help! Arizer Extreme Q

Kostly3

I am rather new to vaping. I had a PAX 2 which uses convection. I just got this and it is very much different. I got some questions that I can't seem to find any answers that work, and I am confused. I am getting results, but I am not happy with what I am getting. I tried the Bag first, I got some decent puffs but only on my second or third bag. I looked online and most say 200(c)/392(f), but I don't seem to get results from that and find 210(c)/410(f) to be better. From what I can derive, it heats via blowing hot air in to your flowers releasing only what you want and not involving any combustion. There seems to be less heavy drags as with the PAX2, but I don't think I am doing things right.

Do you pack it full, tight or loosely for the hardest puffs?

Do I use a fine or rough ground for the Arizer Extreme Q?

How full do you pack it to get the best results and at what temperature?

Do you take the bowl off when your done, or leave it?

I heard you can't clean the pipe tube with Alcohol, is this true?

I wish I could find these answers... I look and look for a good guide, I haven't found one. I have seen videos and such and the inconsistency's are a pain in the ass. I find websites giving false info and am completely lost on how to get optimal performance.

Kostly3,

HD Springer

Try packing the eblow screen only. Pack that little top hat looking screen thing. And I don't feel the eq is that good at bags. I like to use mine with a hydratube or the whip. Good luck and as @bobbylite said previously check that thread out. All you need to know. Good luck and welcome to FC. This is THE high end of all things vaporizing and the community is a true blessing to ba a part of.

HD Springer,
Reactions: Derrrpp
Top Bottom