Help a noob: QWET + SR74x?

pickmita

Hi all,

I'm making myself some QWET to turn into edible oil and it works fine, but what I want to do now is to have a vaporizer for my QWET. After reading a lot in this forum, I think I'll get a Persei + SR74x since I read it can hold like half a gram of extract and just take it to a concert or whatever without being constantly refilling it.

So my question is: is this a good idea? cost is not a concern for me, I just want something tasteful, discrete (that I can put easily in my pocket) and that can hold a decent load so I don't have to refill it after a few hits. Of course, if BHO is better suited for this, I'll go that route.

So... with the SR74x I'd just have to put the extract in it, warm it a little so it melts and then just throw it in my pocket and take it out to take a hit whenever I want. Am I right?

Thanks!

dilvish

in hypno-vision
So... with the SR74x I'd just have to put the extract in it, warm it a little so it melts and then just throw it in my pocket and take it out to take a hit whenever I want. Am I right?
you're right. the only other thing about the herc is that you have to do cooldown hits so the oil doesn't leak into the lower chamber. no big deal.
i highly recommend you check out the persei thread. lots of q&a about the herc in there. it would be a better place to ask questions like this.

pickmita

What is the deal with the oil leaking into the lower chamber? will the SR74x leak into my pocket somehow?

pickmita,

dilvish

in hypno-vision
What is the deal with the oil leaking into the lower chamber? will the SR74x leak into my pocket somehow?
nope. and it only leaks into the bottom chamber if you're careless. all these questions and more are answered in detail in the persei thread! check it out!

spoutti

Dont buy a persei, just the sr74x. You can buy an istick50w (that was 1 year ago, maybe there is an even better deal nowadays)and treading adaptor for much cheaper than the persei and you get vv on top of it.

spoutti,
Top Bottom