help a newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

brigger

looking for mushrooms

1. hi all as a newbie from England recently stopped combustion after 20 years daily your forum has been a great help wanted to stop nicotine not thc for a long time must say stopping smoking was easier than I thought mind thing I bought mflb loved it love medeibles to now got solo but my question is what size screen do I want before I dome it don't like the mc donalds thick milk shake suck and wont to put a screen in many thanks sorry if I crossed any etuquite rules :cheers: that's a british cheers for your answers​

brigger,

brigger

looking for mushrooms
I am sorry ment whot size is screen for mouth paeice having probs with blockaged

brigger,
I'm very much enjoying the linguistically correct spelling guvna! Entertaining to read aloud in my worst Brit accent.
I'd have a wee look at the ol solo thread for questions on that fantabulous contraption. Here's a link: LINK
Welcome to the forum btw.

Papa Woody

"The vapor is strong with this one"-Obi Onda Woody
many thanks now my sleepy head can rest

Brigger,
For my Solo stem I use a 1/2" stainless steel medium to fine mesh screen.
1/2" = 12.7mm so I would imagine a 13mm SS screen would do you just fine.
I slightly dome the screen over the end of a Sharpie marking pen. Put the screen dome side up into the glass stem bowl and tamp slightly with the Sharpie to seat the screen. Turn on the Solo, load up the bowl, allow the Solo to heat up to your desired heat level (I start at 4), then insert the stem into the Solo. Wait about 30 seconds or so then have at it.

Papa Woody,
Reactions: brigger
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom