Hello, please help me choose a good vape for hash

Status
Not open for further replies.

dqrf29

I really want to quit smoking, I hate mixing with tobacco and just want a healthier way to get high. The thing is in my country we only get hash, herb is hard to find and if you do find it it's shitty and expensive. The hash we get is regular pressed hash like the one in this picture
zwlV5a0.jpg

I've read and researched this subject but it seems like there isn't anything specifically made to vape this kind of hash. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experiences with this and could provide me with some help.

I'm willing to invest as much as I have to in order to stop smoking, so the price isn't an issue but I want the best kind specifically for this type of hash.

I read that it's possible to do it with the volcano but I've also been reading that the volcano is over priced and old and that there are cheaper and better alternatives. I also think I'd prefer a whip style vape to a balloon one like volcano but if the balloon is better for hash then fuck it.

Basically I just want the best most efficient way to vape hash.

Thanks

dqrf29

Vapman with concentrate screens will treat you right also it can be bought with the lighter for around $100

I'll look into it, I'd rather it be a non butane vape though

I vape hash in a vapir rise 2.0. I do get high. My hash is also home made.

That vape looks nice. When you say you get high is it a good high or a meh high? And does it make it messy?

ginolicious

It makes no mess.

The high is amazing. I get fucked off of the smallest piece of hash. It vapes for like 20 minutes.

My hash is home made. So it's not the best hash to begin with. And hash high is different than weed high. But yes it does the trick nicely. I only vape hash occasionally. But yes. It does a fantastic job.

dqrf29

It makes no mess.

The high is amazing. I get fucked off of the smallest piece of hash. It vapes for like 20 minutes.

My hash is home made. So it's not the best hash to begin with. And hash high is different than weed high. But yes it does the trick nicely. I only vape hash occasionally. But yes. It does a fantastic job.
Thanks bro, think I'm getting that vape then. Do I need to buy a separate concentrates tray or some shit like that for the hash or is everything I need in there?

dqrf29,

Izan

I really want to quit smoking, I hate mixing with tobacco and just want a healthier way to get high. The thing is in my country we only get hash, herb is hard to find and if you do find it it's shitty and expensive. The hash we get is regular pressed hash like the one in this picture
zwlV5a0.jpg

I've read and researched this subject but it seems like there isn't anything specifically made to vape this kind of hash. I'm just wondering if anyone has any experiences with this and could provide me with some help.

I'm willing to invest as much as I have to in order to stop smoking, so the price isn't an issue but I want the best kind specifically for this type of hash.

I read that it's possible to do it with the volcano but I've also been reading that the volcano is over priced and old and that there are cheaper and better alternatives. I also think I'd prefer a whip style vape to a balloon one like volcano but if the balloon is better for hash then fuck it.

Basically I just want the best most efficient way to vape hash.

Thanks

Rosin tech it and dab it.
The bici stamp that I have now returns 40% with two easy peasy presses.

Cheers
I

ginolicious

Has two separate chambers that come with it. One for flower and one for concentrates. You can put the hash in either.

ginolicious,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I've used hash in my Arizer Solo before but the Vapman might work better I don have one. I don't have the Haze either but I wonder if it would work? It has the cans for concentrates.

The Ascent has glass jars for concentrates but I haven't heard anyone with any luck with that. I've used hash in my Ascent but I wrapped it in cotton.

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
I Vape Hash with every session, but mine is homemade and quite melty.

I use Da Buddha, I usually use my herb as a buffer to prevent blockage of the screen, but I use a piece of Stainless Steel scrubber when I want to Vape it straight. I also simply double my screens as well, both methods work very well.

As a matter of fact I prefer to use a Vaporizer rather than my D-Nail..

I thought nothing could be better than my D-Nail /Ti screen tech, but Da Buddha has proven me wrong.

The flavors are epic from a vaporizer.

Lemon Sour Diesel

Hashtag46&2,
Reactions: NorVape

little maggie

I think the Haze would work well. As for the Vapman- I'd send my somewhat charred basic to someone who was willing to pay shipping. I've given up on mine. Watched all the videos and tried all the suggestions. It's not for me.

little maggie,
Reactions: bounce5

dqrf29

Thanks for the suggestions guys, I'm sure the vapman is great but I really don't want to have to use a torch.. I've been reading up on the arizer solo a lot and people have had good experiences with hash so I might go with that.

If I wanna mix the hash with a little bit of herb how many times can I reuse the herb? Green costs me like 4x what hash does and it's not that good of a quality but i can buy a bit just to use with the hash in the vape. Gonna try the ABV method and the cotton method, hopefully they work...

I also come from hashland, and this is hands down the best vape for hashish I've used. My two cents :)

And yes, look into rosin tech. Turn that hash into full melt in five minutes. That's what I do with my hash all day now

Damn that looks really interesting, so basically just put the hash inside paper and press it with a hair straightener and you get hash oil? That would work perfectly with a wax pen right? Might get one as well if yes

dqrf29

I Vape Hash with every session, but mine is homemade and quite melty.

I use Da Buddha, I usually use my herb as a buffer to prevent blockage of the screen, but I use a piece of Stainless Steel scrubber when I want to Vape it straight. I also simply double my screens as well, both methods work very well.

As a matter of fact I prefer to use a Vaporizer rather than my D-Nail..

I thought nothing could be better than my D-Nail /Ti screen tech, but Da Buddha has proven me wrong.

The flavors are epic from a vaporizer.

Lemon Sour Diesel

Shit dude that looks amazing, nothing like the crap I get here

dqrf29

Last question.. How much of a difference in quality is there between a a portable vape and a desktop vape?
I'm really sold on the arizer solo, but it's the same price as Da Buddha and slightly cheaper than the Extreme Q... I don't care for portability that much but it's a plus, so can the solo compete with these desktop vapes in terms of vapour quality and draw?

Skyscraper

A desktop won't leave you wanting more. I've had a Solo and a Buddha (and an SSV..). I liked the Solo- depending on how much herb you use daily charging a battery can be a deal breaker. The draw on the Solo is like smoking a tight joint. You don't pucker your lips and inhale fast- instead take a nice scmooth draw. Da Buddha is like hitting from a clean glass spoon- the air flows freely and your lungs filll up quick.

@Hashtag46&2 your posts have me wanting to get another Buddha. Lol

The Solo can pump out clouds but I think da Buddha probably takes the cake when it comes to vapor production

dqrf29

A desktop won't leave you wanting more. I've had a Solo and a Buddha (and an SSV..). I liked the Solo- depending on how much herb you use daily charging a battery can be a deal breaker. The draw on the Solo is like smoking a tight joint. You don't pucker your lips and inhale fast- instead take a nice scmooth draw. Da Buddha is like hitting from a clean glass spoon- the air flows freely and your lungs filll up quick.

@Hashtag46&2 your posts have me wanting to get another Buddha. Lol

The Solo can pump out clouds but I think da Buddha probably takes the cake when it comes to vapor production

Fuck it I'm sold on da buddha, better buy it quick before I change my mind again lol... Any other accessories I should get with it to make vaping hash easier?

Skyscraper

My above post said 'herb' even though this is a thread on hash.. My fault. Baked. :spliff:

Hashes are so uncommon in the eastern U.S. it's a real treat for me. Especially anything that's imported. I combusted with da Buddha by accident, and the heating element can be raised so that the ground glass bowl sits only a few inches away.. That made me think of it as a good vape for solids requiring more heat..

Hashtag46&2

Trichome Technician
Last question.. How much of a difference in quality is there between a a portable vape and a desktop vape?
I'm really sold on the arizer solo, but it's the same price as Da Buddha and slightly cheaper than the Extreme Q... I don't care for portability that much but it's a plus, so can the solo compete with these desktop vapes in terms of vapour quality and draw?
I can't really speak on the Solo, but I do want one someday, for its performance regarding an affordable portable Vape.

However, the DBV is always ready when you are. From cold to "Vape Ready" in couple minutes .

And regarding reliability, man.... It seems like I could run over my Buddha with a truck, and it would still work.

I personally prefer a plug-in, never have a dead battery, or a low battery..even worse a failed battery.

But, the Solo is hard to beat as a portable, many seasoned Vaporist love their Solo.

I'm a bit biased towards 7th Floor though.. Da Springs :love:

Edit; I have heard some complaints regarding draw restrictions on the Solo, with the DBV, YOU control air flow in accordance to the way you tamp your bowl.. No tamp for optimal air flow.

Keep in mind when utilizing no tamp method with Da Buddha, you will want to prop up the back end of the base, creating an angle like the SSV. (I used 2 door stoppers on each back side and painted them black to match)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom