Heat setting for butter

I am trying to make butter from my avb. I found a good crock pot recipe. The crock pot I bought has a high low and keep warm setting. Should I use low or keep warm? It bubbles a little at low so I turned it to keep warm. Is this high enough?

Dr. Hunter S. Punisher,
Reactions: killick

HomeFree

I would just go low as you need no or not much decaboxylation. It just needs to migrate from your material into the butter.

HomeFree,

h3rbalist

I used to do drugs. I still do, but I used to, too
I have the same pot.

I bring a half pack of unsalted butter to boil briefly at 'low' then straight onto 'keep warm' for 24hrs, with intermittent stiring.

I get very powerful dark green AVB butter this way.

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Just be careful, I've found that ABV edibles can really rock one's world. I've literally had a single forkful of cake once, and I was over medicated. People who had multiple bites were a mess, and we were all at work.
Tell me about it - Took my wife to the Poconos for a romantic weekend last year. 7pm at night she decides to eat one of my special ABV cookies (she never medicates aside from special occasions). 40 minutes later she's snoozin on the bed and i'm sitting in the room's Jacuzzi all by myself! :rant: :rofl:

Well finished it and made some cookies. They are ok. Not as strong as I was hoping but I do have a high tolerance. I used the 24 hr crock pot recipe and it worked great. The butter came out green like they said even though what I put in there was dark brown.

Dr. Hunter S. Punisher,
I used 26 g of avb with 2 and three quarters butter sticks. Next time I think I will use 42 g of avb to 3 sticks butter. And what I used was very good (but not exellent) quality.

Dr. Hunter S. Punisher,
Top Bottom