Heat Island - where to find custom pieces?

killick

But I like it!
Hi all,

Just like the title says. I picked up a used HI from the FC Classifieds. I'm new at this and mainly figured out how to use it by trial and error and watching BoobTube. I'm on the list for a new HI and will be pinging @Snappo for some nautical-ish wood for this will-be-wonderful new piece.

In the meantime I got a couple of wood tubes and a couple of glass tubes. I've lost a couple of screens already. I managed to get one back into position using an Inhalater capsule.

So - is anyone aware of anyone who carries pieces for the HI? A couple of 18mm roasting tubes would be dandy, but if there are things available that I'm not aware of, like some sort of great WT adapter, I'd like to hear about it.

Play safe and have fun!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Greetings!

If you're looking for a custom HI - you'll need to add yourself to the waiting list (it's about a year or two long at this point?). Or you can order a custom underdog or E-Nano in your choice of exotic woods supplied by @Snappo . If you need any custom wooden mouthpiece stems or WonG's, you can order them from @Ed's TnT - Sadly I don't have any accessories for the HI at this time, but that may change once I have access to Porcelain 3D printing later this year :D

mestizo

Hi all,

Just like the title says. I picked up a used HI from the FC Classifieds. I'm new at this and mainly figured out how to use it by trial and error and watching BoobTube. I'm on the list for a new HI and will be pinging @Snappo for some nautical-ish wood for this will-be-wonderful new piece.

In the meantime I got a couple of wood tubes and a couple of glass tubes. I've lost a couple of screens already. I managed to get one back into position using an Inhalater capsule.

So - is anyone aware of anyone who carries pieces for the HI? A couple of 18mm roasting tubes would be dandy, but if there are things available that I'm not aware of, like some sort of great WT adapter, I'd like to hear about it.

Play safe and have fun!
Alan will take care of you, and you don't have to be in the waiting list to buy accessories like roasting tubes etc.

Top Bottom