Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rockzap

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterThumb

I'm currently choosing between these two (was also considering Rockzap) for my first vape.
The UD twig is my first choice, but I'm open to the larger model.

What I know about them up to now:
  • HI comes with a power supply (not that big a deal since those are available anywhere)
  • UD has a larger chamber than the HI (at least the 3/4" model does)
  • UD has a 30-45 minute heat-up time, as opposed to HI's 5 minutes (I don't plan on leaving them on for long periods of time, so this is a mediocre factor)
  • Both conserve product efficiently, not sure which is best
Which is more reliable/which will last longer lifespan? I don't want a product what will break in a few years, I want something I can keep for as long as I please.

When in vaping, I don't want to spend an eternity puffing on a vape, but I don't want to just grill it in a matter of minutes. Ideally, a 10-25 minute session.

I also heard that with smaller vapes (thinking of the HI and UD twigs), it's hard to get consistent hits without letting it reheat the product after each hit. True/false?

Try to sell me on the CRZ if you want, I'm keeping an open mind about this.

MasterThumb,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I'm positive all will give a great vaping experience. Personally, I don't have any glass, so it's direct draw for me. If you want a HI,,,,,I hope you're on the list. One thing I like about these vapes (and my hat is off) is the fact that each is built by hard working hands from start to finish. Hell, they could have grown the trees these vapes are made from!! Good luck in your quest.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
While I can appreciate that it is hard to choose a vape, this is the kind of thread that is discouraged here at FC. To quote max when closing a recent thread comparing the Underdog to the Rockzap:

The fact that both manufacturers are posting here is also a difference matter. Threads like this would likely be never ending and get a lot of unnecessary arguments going between fans of both models. Browse the threads and get an understanding of the pluses and minuses of each design.

momofthegoons,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom