Healthy Rips doesn't seem to get much love here - what am I missing?

cannasoor

Previously I used an E-Nano log vaporizer to cloud/flavor chase while vaporbonging, but that was just *too* easy to use since it was always preheated running at my desired temps making it too easy to get carried away dosing constantly throughout the day getting nothing done lol
[emphasis added]

I just wanted to say … indeed. Indeed. :p:brow::tup::rockon::wave:

(Also, off-topic, but thanks again for the essential accessories I bought years ago back in … </checks files>2017 ?!? Gee, I guess time flies when you're having fun! [see above :lol:] You were suffering a bit from Irma (the hurricane) at the time; I hope all is well.)

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
does hr make the Lobo for POTV?
No. They both use weecke to manufacture their vapes.
The Lobo is built in the same factory as the ONE - Weecke. If you want to bring a vape to market, you can take your design to Weecke (or other company) and they will build it for you, or you can pick one of their stock designs to put your brand on. The Fenix Mini is a Weecke design, and is what all the Fury/ONE type vapes spawned from. I've seen at lest half a dozen rebrands of the Fenix Mini, but as far as I know only Healthy Rips and POTV bothered to make changes for their models. I've worked with a number of vape manufacturers, and Weecke is one of my top 3 Chinese companies. The Lobo is a potv design, and they took it to several manufacturers before choosing to go with Weecke.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: seedy53

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
[emphasis added]

I just wanted to say … indeed. Indeed. :p:brow::tup::rockon::wave:

(Also, off-topic, but thanks again for the essential accessories I bought years ago back in … </checks files>2017 ?!? Gee, I guess time flies when you're having fun! [see above :lol:] You were suffering a bit from Irma (the hurricane) at the time; I hope all is well.)
Lol howdy, happy to hear it! For sure it's been a hot minute, I love all the familiar faces here haha :cheers:

Always crazy to see how much the industry has evolved over the past decade. Millions of devices to choose from compared to back when there were half a dozen top options for portable vapes :lol:

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
This thread became quite interesting.

I have a HR Fury2 and it was great for hiding hits when out and about, but certainly not overall flavor experience.

My two favorite vapes of all time have been the e-nano and the tinymight 2. The enano was my daily driver for several years and only went away when my kids were too old to leave a desktop sitting out.

I was considering a FW9 but sill haven't seen anything that tells me it would be any better than a TM2, and looks like loading and unloading to be more involved too. I was also looking at the Toad, but seriously, the pricing has gotten a little ridiculous.

rizlafreak

two dog star
I'm seriously committed to full convection vaping of flower. That seems to be the best system for me. I first purchased a Mighty and was somewhat disappointed almost from the start. I find it gets dirty very easily, is a real pain to clean and still never smells or feels fully cleaned. I've used it with a titanium mouthpiece and most recently, with a glass adapter with small divots which catch a lot. But the glass adaptor means I'm drawing from directly over the vaporizing herb. I suspect I'm very reactive to its "hybrid" system and I'm reacting to the induction part.

Looking for something to carry around from time to time I got a Microq which I actually found pleasant enough but it's not convection. It broke. I then found the Healthy Rips which , as I understand it, is full convection. I like the HR with the 3" glass tem with divots. It's pretty good - but I miss the flavors I was able to get from a truly clean Mighty.

I'm wondering what might provide the full convection of HR with the flavors I was able to experience when the Mighty was really clean. I've noticed HR doesn't seem to be thought of much around here even though it is convection. This indicates to me I should perhaps look further.

All suggestions and ideas greatly appreciated.
Mobile Convection Vapes suck, only satisfactory are the concentrate vaporizers. Since you dont get dense fat tasty clouds out of these little units. Just use a stationary, like a volcano... Satisfaction guaranteed!
I tasted the similar crafty and I was really sad about how little the steam production is, out of such a quite expensive device. And my impression was that it tastes like the plastic it's made of? Even a much cheaper stationary vapo will do the job much better. for mobile vaping I would use a concentrate vapo or maybe vapcaps. I use a electric dabstraw with concentrates, it works good enough for usage. but still no match to an oil rig with banger.

Last edited:
rizlafreak,

rizlafreak

two dog star
I mostly use concentrates now, that gives me the best bang for the buck, I get them (CBD stuff) almost illegal cheap, lol.
But maybe it will find its way to me, thanks bro.

Last edited:
rizlafreak,
Reactions: GoldenBud

seedy53

if it is not live resin to vap, not interested.
the vap concentrates where you distill and extract thc and then added in natural and/or artificial terps and cannabinoids at the end of process tend to be meh at best.

seedy53

Yeah, Just got my Lobo delivered today. It has a slightly larger diameter oven than the Rogue, and it heats up reasonably fast. However my device still takes 50 seconds to heat up to 350F. I don't know if I'd exactly call that "on-demand". Especially when I can load, heat up, extract from 0.15g with a Lotus vaporizer in a single massive rip, and finish my sesh in under 45 seconds lol - THATS what I'd consider on-demand lol

Overall the Lobo is for sure a nice upgrade over the POTV One - I really like that they used a removable 18650 battery instead of using a sealed-in battery like normal. Also I did notice that the Lobo has more draw restriction than the Rogue which I found interesting - likely to help with novice users who might pull too hard.

I've heard some good stuff about the device to be honest. But I feel like they're a smaller niche brand in America which doesn't get enough attention yet. Their first devices back in 2015 kinda flopped (although I thought they kinda looked cool). It seems like the Legacy Pro is their first real popular device.

I'm honestly interested to acquire an AVLP to see how it stacks up against other devices in my collection. Maybe I'll snag one over Black Friday if there's a good deal.
avlp se is on sale $100 off with a code. i have 2 already. so no more for me.

Last edited:
seedy53,
Top Bottom