Healthstone handheld

NYC5IKH5jabi

Can anyone who has a healthstone fill me in on how you use this. Do I torch the stone directly or the glass? How would I clean the stone? Does it smell more then a nail rig would? Since it doesn't take water does that make it more hot to hold in the hands?

Most importantly though, I need to know how long does this cool down after use? I mean its a hand/pocket glass piece. Soo if I use it can i then just put it back in my pocket after a quick dab or would I need to sufficiently cool it down before putting it back? This is a deal maker/breaker for me.

This
http://www.igniteme.co/health-stone-glass-inner-cooler-series/

NYC5IKH5jabi,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Can anyone who has a healthstone fill me in on how you use this. Do I torch the stone directly or the glass? How would I clean the stone? Does it smell more then a nail rig would? Since it doesn't take water does that make it more hot to hold in the hands?

Most importantly though, I need to know how long does this cool down after use? I mean its a hand/pocket glass piece. Soo if I use it can i then just put it back in my pocket after a quick dab or would I need to sufficiently cool it down before putting it back? This is a deal maker/breaker for me.

This
http://www.igniteme.co/health-stone-glass-inner-cooler-series/

DO NOT TORCH THE GLASS - it will break. I know from experience...
You heat the stone directly with a small 2-3 torch lighter. Do not use a large Nitro or a bic...

Throw a dab on, do not throw too much since the stone will allow it to melt threw and into the bottom area. Heat with torch and draw. Just long enough to vape it and stop. Overheating will make the oil soak threw and out the bottom.

Cleaning. The stone is removable and replaceable. If its a straight pipe you can gently poke it out from behind. I normally soak the whole thing in ISO or grain alcohol to remove the reclaim. Doing so the stone falls out. Dry and put back in. The stone is tapered, so put in the correct way.

The stone is a wear item aka will need to be replaced after it used for awhile. The taste goes bad and can't be fully cleaned of BS... But it's cheap ~ $20

Yes, it can get hot, but a single dab it cools fast. Its up to you to control that. However, its not that discrete compared to an e-pen... The torch etc... dead give away.

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Don't hit the stone directly with the flame ... instead hold the lighter so that the flame is about an inch or so from the stone and use the heat from the flame to vape your dab. If you hit the stone directly with the flame you're combusting your dab.

It's hard to see the entire flame in high light areas so I found it's easiest to get a gauge for your lighter in low light first and then using it on sunny days etc.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Don't hit the stone directly with the flame ... instead hold the lighter so that the flame is about an inch or so from the stone and use the heat from the flame to vape your dab. If you hit the stone directly with the flame you're combusting your dab.

It's hard to see the entire flame in high light areas so I found it's easiest to get a gauge for your lighter in low light first and then using it on sunny days etc.
I would 100% agree with than. Also over heating cause much more reclaim to drip down. Don't treat it as a TI nail

Top Bottom