Health Stone Slide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug

Just passing time
I really want to try one of these out. So, if you have one you don't want, show me what you have.

Doug,
Reactions: ogcook

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
I HAVE ONE THAT I'LL SELL!!!!! 14mm!!!!!!!!! WITH AN EXTRA STONE!!!!!

I just bought it from ALT last month. I wanted to try out a healthstone too. I like it a lot. It works great, but I buy concentrates from dispensaries and kinda feel like I'm getting ripped off as far as price and even quality. I don't like not knowing how that stuff is being made, or by whom. And I can conserve 10X more medicine by putting flowers in my Solo. It's much more affordable that way.

Unfortunately,,, I just had a deal fall through with another FC member that I was going to sell my DBV to because I don't have a Paypal account or even a camera to post pics of the damn thing. (I'm old school, still usin' a flip phone!) However, this is what it looks like http://aqualabtechnologies.com/conc...hsg-90-white-frit-basic-vaporslide-14-mm.html

I also bought an extra stone ($26) because I didn't know how long they last (a long time). I also bought this for it that I would have to include http://aqualabtechnologies.com/conc...rbano-triple-torch-lighter-black-crackle.html

I'm sure I could set up a paypal account, but I use my dads camera if I wanna take a pic of something and I can't use it to take a pic of this. I planned on selling it in the classifieds when I get everything in order so you can wait till then but if you wanted it now I'll let you have the slide, both stones (1 un-used), and the lighter for $80. And I can prove with email confirmations from ALT that I bought all of this just last month. Let me know if you're interested.

Hoof

Actually, you can have it for $70 so you would just be paying for the slide and would get the lighter and extra stone for free. I'm only offering you this sweet deal because I can't provide pics right now. I'll be asking for more money if/when I post it in the classifieds in the coming months.

Hoof Hearted,
Reactions: ogcook
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom