Health Stone Glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

greenmunster

If you have one you'd like to sell let me know can do local Bay Area pick up or PayPal.

greenmunster,

ogcook

I'm in the bay, have 2 14mm vaporslides and a standard handvape, one of the stones hasn't been used at all. Can upload pictures tomorrow
I can vouch for this user as well even though he only has one post. I've known him for a while and is a great guy! :tup:

eiluaP

Paulie
UZ8Ujabh.jpg

Sorry mate, been a bit busy past day or so. Here's the album, cheers. http://imgur.com/a/3mMqa

greenmunster

I can vouch for this user as well even though he only has one post. I've known him for a while and is a great guy! :tup:
Thanks for the kind words, Ohgee :haw:
I know this guy has become the unofficial mod of the classifieds good to see you have his official seal of approval:tup:
The pictures look great but eh how much we tawkin? if you want me to throw a price ill say tree fiddy each and ill take all three lol so it's on you mate.:cheers:

greenmunster,
Reactions: ogcook

eiluaP

Paulie
I know this guy has become the unofficial mod of the classifieds good to see you have his official seal of approval:tup:
The pictures look great but eh how much we tawkin? if you want me to throw a price ill say tree fiddy each and ill take all three lol so it's on you mate.:cheers:

Glad to be starting off on a good foot, feel right at home :spliff:
I'll private message you about pricing, just send me an offer and we'll work something out

eiluaP,

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
I just sold the same slide that's on the right side of that pic to another FC member.
Healthstones work great.
Wish I had a better hookup for concentrates like many of you Californians do:(:(:(

Hoof Hearted,

eiluaP

Paulie
I just sold the same slide that's on the right side of that pic to another FC member.
Healthstones work great.
Wish I had a better hookup for concentrates like many of you Californians do:(:(:(
They do have really great vapor output. I get the best flavour out of mine using my viVape as a heat source. As far as concentrates go, i extract my own, daily :tup:
sR8RVdw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom