Heady Dish Appreciation thread

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
I just picked up a new dish on Boromarket...only 40 dollars on this bad boy, inspired me to make a thread on here! wanna see more of everyone's beautiful dishes. I think stroh's implosion dish he posts a bunch of errl pics with is what inspired me to love dishes :D

sQ34k.jpg

NHkyr.jpg

TkjoY.jpg

NHkyr.jpg

1JeUK.jpg

It's a slyme lip wrapped reef dish, the slyme "algea" on the bottom is amazing and love the reef implosions :D

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I don't know if you'd call it heady, but here's my dish:
(my apologies for the leftover oil in there, I haven't cleaned it out since I finished my last batch of ABV Oil)

I don't quite know how to describe the colors in it, it's kind of a mish-mash of red-yellow-pink-purple-blue-green , with dark blue pointy leg things, and a red underside.

I'm thinking of getting myself another dish soon, A galaxy/space one :brow:

EDIT:
Anyone have a good idea of a more universal scale indicator than a coin?
I doubt anyone else will know how big my crazy Australian coins are :lol:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: ilovebOObs

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Cool dishes guys.

Have you got any poker chips perhaps, Fred? Otherwise a simple match or a bic lighter should work too. 18 to 14 reducers seem more and more common here too btw :)

OhTheAgony,

dirtpie

One of my favorite artists is FeelGood Glass, and he did a run of liquid encased dishes that featured assorted millies by various artists. Here's my pooh bear dish by FeelGood Glass. This is my favorite dish out of my collection.

hwFGV.jpg

aquAU.jpg

I love fuming and who doesn't like J Lee's work? It just made sense to get this dish.

vb3dL.jpg

NvIyf.jpg

I've got some other nice dishes I'll share when I get off of work.

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Man that fumey implosion on the J-lee dish is really beautiful! love the way the ends look on it like some sea anemones or something

MarcellusWiley,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
thats a sweet dabber, i really like the length. gonna be hard to misplace something so long. hahha
been thinking about taking some glass blowing classes when i have some free time.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Well, I have been planning on getting some stuff made for me by fishbone, and this thread inspired me to add a dish to the order :tup:
I won't get it for a while, but expect pics of a galaxy dish (and dabber, dome, and adapter :lol:) soon enough :)

tepictoton

nice pieces, need to get a dish soonish too :) this topic is definately sparking my interest hihi

tepictoton,
Top Bottom