Headford Glass Inline Triple Doughnut Bubbler

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently bought some new glass pieces, so I am begrudgingly parting with an old favorite. I bought this inline bubbler from ALT a couple years ago. It has gotten plenty use but is in perfect condition, with no chips or cracks. It does have a couple spots where some sediment has stuck to the inside of the glass (see last photo). I have cleaned it as best as I can with alcohol and salt but a couple stubborn spots remain. They are hardly noticeable and can probably be wiped out with a good soaking in Simple Green.

This is an 18-mm piece, and I will send the cleaning corks with it. I forgot to include the glass honeycomb bowl in the pics since I never used it, but it is part of the set as well. On sale new at ALT for $170. You can check out the link to the piece here.

Asking $140 shipped to continental US. I'll swallow any PayPal fees.

Yyt5whu.jpg

GOzXqKF.jpg

DpEeGvP.jpg

xZgzX2i.jpg

Yhbv8DI.jpg

PAZ

Is this the same size? 10"?

It seems a lot smaller in the photo.

PAZ,
Is this the same size? 10"?

It seems a lot smaller in the photo.

Good call! I actually had to measure it because I never thought about that. I guess that's why they say "Height: 10.00" inches (Sizes Vary)." It's just about 7.5" standing up although it's really made to lie back, which is great if you want to lounge around on a recliner or something. I can say the doughnuts fit very nicely in the hand, almost like it was made to palm.

5IVBlP7.jpg

ouFmanj.jpg

Thanks College! I bought some Simple Green, soaked overnight, and then did the salt-shaker trick. Took care of all the little spots remaining and the glass now looks as crystal clear and shiny as the day I bought it.

Dropping price to $130 to your door (CUS). I can't see going lower than that since it will likely cost me @ $10+ to ship.

KatieCands

Thanks College! I bought some Simple Green, soaked overnight, and then did the salt-shaker trick. Took care of all the little spots remaining and the glass now looks as crystal clear and shiny as the day I bought it.

Dropping price to $130 to your door (CUS). I can't see going lower than that since it will likely cost me @ $10+ to ship.

I want to buy this bubbler. I was just looking at it on ATL, decided to look around to find it cheaper, and came across this thread. I can't figure out how to pm you if I even can because I just joined, but if you could message me or explain how I can contact you in that way that would be great!

KatieCands,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom