Head Wize, a new concept in Industry Specific Customer service.

Vapenstien's Monster

The CHAMPS Tradeshow in Las Vegas went great, saw some neat stuff met some cool people. I want to welcome the newest member of the Head Wize team. I went ahead and hired from within FC. I don't want to out who the new employee is but this may prompt them to come say hi.

Vapenstien's Monster,

Clever User name

The eyes have one language everywhere
Well Yes, I do...Hello Everyone!

Clever User Name here. Only been a fly on the wall , mostly, in the forums ; with a few

friends in CHAT. I have watched this site for over a year now, and found out being

a good student pays off. I am so pleased to be working with an industry Icon, now

"heading" up Head Wize. Sharing similar ideas and work ethics will ensure a long

relationship between Head Wize and myself.

Everyone at Head Wize believes a satisfied customer is the best business strategy

of all. With that as the goal it empowers me to do what's necessary to achieve our

customer service vision.

Hope to see y'all around the forum, and, you may talk to me on the phone one day and not

even know it!

Goodnight FC-ers

Clever User name,
Good luck on your venture and if you need any more people I'd love to find out more information. Joined here today just for the chance :lol:

Email sent.

quest for herb,

Clever User name

The eyes have one language everywhere
Great Big Hello and Howdy to all y'all FC-ers.
Head Wize is doing a run of T-shirts and wants to give one away to YOU. The person who comes up with the best T-shirt design will receive one. We already had one idea of using the current logo over a US map with the Medical States Highlighted. (thanks Tanja!)
Here is the current logo, black logo on white.
headwizelogofinal.jpg

........Just remember, if you are too busy to participate, forward your phones, fax, email, chat, sales calls, catalog distribution, freight forwarding, social media management, or anything that is slowing you down, to Head Wize; and have time for you again!
Thanks and good luck to you.

Clever User name,
Top Bottom