• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Haze Dual V3

trevorzamani

Good points Carol. Maybe we can get more people here who use different herb types so they can provide feedback. I use good old flower (different types) and wax. Neither Pax nor Haze has these controls and i would pick them over my DaVinci any day.

trevorzamani,

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
You buy what works for you. Everyone has different needs and situations. I've just been reading about this new vape on the market and thought it might be something to keep my eyes on. I will watch in the wings, the temp controls could get an upgrade. That seems like a big gap between 375 and 410 degrees.

CarolKing,

llamaman001

Im not talking about the ascent, Im talking about the reliable davinci model before the ascent, but I appreciate any comparisons so thanks. It only goes up to 400 to 405 degrees I believe with temp control within 3 degree increments. What is the temp for each level on the HAZE?

llamaman001,

trevorzamani

I have not seen the temperature readings on the manual or on their website. What are the lowest two settings do you guys know? Carol, where do you see the 375 and 410?

trevorzamani,

scottg402

Ive tried nearly every portable vaporizer out there, except for the rip-offs and odd balls. I think Im going to sell what I currently own and snag one of these, Im half way there with the funds so getting rid of my other vape will give me some more room for some added accessories.

Maybe its just me but I HATE buying a new product. I like to wait a while to hear a few things but with the 10 year warranty and removable battery I think Ill be just fine!

Admittedly it's still very early in the game so nobody can comment on longevity/reliability but you have at least four users on this thread with almost a weeks worth of use and all of us seem to be extremely satisfied with the functionality.

Also if the service I have gotten from the Haze folks is any indication of how they would react in the event of problems, then I am not a bit worried. It has been extremely responsive and caring. Compound that with a ten year warranty and I think you are in good shape!

In regards to temp settings. I found this link on a search and the four levels are 250, 350, 375 and 410.

http://archive.today/Ljxho

Last edited by a moderator:

trevorzamani

i cant imagine the high setting would be only 410. It would never vaporize the wax as it does now. Did you get these from their website?

trevorzamani,

CarolKing

Does it say the temps in the directions? Any FCer out there that has one? I don't want to report info if it's incorrect.

I couldn't find the temp settings on their website. I went to The Wire website.

scottg402

Does it say the temps in the directions? Any FCer out there that has one? I don't want to report info if it's incorrect.

I couldn't find the temp settings on their website. I went to The Wire website.

Check my link above your message Carol. Those settings are correct.

Rude boy- agreed. Not doing much for what most people need on this site anyway.

But again....I understand the concern for some but if thick, tasty clouds is what you are after then I think this will work for most users.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I read it on the "Blog"(what ever the fuck blog means these days) part of their webpage. There is no way i will buy a haze with two usable temps. 375 is near the bottom of my vaping range and 410 is near the top, there's a whole lot of vaping in between that i would use a lot (like 385-390).

the low temps are Kinda Dumb.

scottg402

I'm sorry, I don't want to rain on anybody's parade. If you like this vape and it works for you and it medicates well, than that's the whole point.

Vape on and enjoy.:rofl:

That's basically me Carol. However I welcome and respect the other opinions and perspectives. To each their own.

This vape isn't for everyone. If they did give more specific temp control it may be a lot closer.

Modnote: Edited to remove reply from quote tags.

Last edited by a moderator:
scottg402,
Reactions: CarolKing

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I like the duel chambers and the battery set up a lot, being able to charge a few extra batteries to carry along is very attractive. All said I'll keep watchin' to see if they rethink the temps because if they do change 'em this would be worth picking up.

trevorzamani

Love all these different opinions. I am officially addicted to this forum now. Pax also does not have any controls and it does 400F at highest setting. There are many portable vaporizers at those levels and they work very well. I think somebody invited the manufacturer to join here. Hope they show up and clarify. I still do not believe that 410 info. It has to be higher. You drop half a dab of wax in this thing and see crazy clouds. I am so curious now. Will email Haze with this question.

scottg402

I like the duel chambers and the battery set up a lot, being able to charge a few extra batteries to carry along is very attractive. All said I'll keep watchin' to see if they rethink the temps because if they do change 'em this would be worth picking up.

I am getting temp. control by switching between 3 and 4 while drawing. Lol

No really.....I agree it would be nice and if I wasn't in a hurry to get something I might wait out too but I am also every bit satisfied with my purchase as is so I win no matter what they do!

I hope they do make changes! I would be in for v2!

Now that there is some feedback on this thread I am going to email them and direct them back to this site.

It would really be nice if they'd join!

CarolKing

Love all these different opinions. I am officially addicted to this forum now. Pax also does not have any controls and it does 400F at highest setting. There are many portable vaporizers at those levels and they work very well. I think somebody invited the manufacturer to join here. Hope they show up and clarify. I still do not believe that 410 info. It has to be higher. You drop half a dab of wax in this thing and see crazy clouds. I am so curious now. Will email Haze with this question.
I vape a wax and herb sandwich in the Solo and the Ascent and I vape around 400 to 420 degrees so I can see vaping the wax at 410. Do you put it inside cotton?

Just got back and I want to say that I fell in love with Haze even more. We packed both cans with dry herb and took some more with us to use with the screens. It performed amazing. We literally had to open and look inside as we could not believe how long each bowl lasts. I just ordered 10 more cans. I want to say that I will not touch my Ascent ever unless my husband dominates the Haze time. This little device is on its way to hall of fame. I read the previous posts from other users. I am not sure if Haze is at stores or not (we bought online) but if it is, go take a look and see if you can try one out before you compare to others.

Current Haze owners: I want to buy more accessories and somebody mentioned discounts but I could not find any online. Help please...

CarolKing

It's nice to see so many new members to FC.:love: Welcome to the fun and info. A place like no other online. You can almost find out any info on vaping and health regarding cannabis use other than combustion.

CarolKing,
Reactions: NorVape

CarolKing

I like the idea of a removable battery. They need to squeeze in a 385 and 395 degree temp and I would be interested, maybe temps similar to the Solo.

CarolKing,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

215z

I think I might need to bite on this.
I don't vape flowers, because grinding it up is a PITA.
This device seems like the most hash-friendly unit on the market.
Hash and kief is super cheap here!

trevorzamani

I think I might need to bite on this.
I don't vape flowers, because grinding it up is a PITA.
This device seems like the most hash-friendly unit on the market.
Hash and kief is super cheap here!
You are going to love concentrate hash/wax performance.

trevorzamani,
Reactions: CarolKing
Top Bottom