Discontinued Haze Dual V3

PeteSeattle

In @Vape Dr. 'S video he wished for a ss pad for the oil can. Here's one repurposed from another brand vape.

Works really well. Wax in can, cover with pad, lid it then vape. The liquid wax suspends well in the can in a more upright position (for those still concern will leakage). It also helps keep the air path cleaner.

Take caution if you do this. With cutting and reshaping ss mesh (approved for vaping) you want to get rid of any ss particles. You won't want to inhale that.

image.jpg

**EDIT* There is a resistance added to the draw similar to that of a packed herb chamber.

Last edited:

dubblya

Well folks, your boy ScottG is messin' up and owes a number of you an apology. Let me explain.....

When we first released the V3 I indicated that all you needed to do was make sure the fee was paid and to submit the RMA request form and we would get back with you with an RMA #.

Well I missed one important step. You need to email sales@hazevaporizers.com and ASK for the RMA. I thought the system picked it up and filed them in the order they were received. I know I let a lot of people down and I feel really bad about it.

Now by this time I think we have gotten the most of you but if not please shoot us an email. I'm sorry folks, I screwed up and I will be more clear on the process in the future before I communicate on the board.

Please accept my apologies.

Well, been patiently waiting, and then tonight I thought to stop in and see what the news was. Been awhile since my last visit, so this was a productive one. I saw the most disgusting haze imaginable, which inspired me to clean mine. And then I get this bit of news. Thanks Scott!

Seriously though, I appreciate Haze and all you guys do for us. I've been enjoying my v2.5. You don't owe me an apology at all. Thanks for the heads up. Email sent!

Megavapatron

Scott has definitely been going above and beyond since starting at Haze. I ask a question at 11-12 pm Wisconsin time and he answers almost immediately. I wasn't expecting any kind of response until the next day but hes committed to customer satisfaction. I also see how much hes been helping the rest of the Haze family on FC. All I can say is Thank you and SCOTT FOR PRESIDENT. lol your the man

scottg402

Thanks Mega. It means a lot to me to provide this level of service. This is what I got when I was a customer of Haze and I am trying to follow suit as an employee.

I think we have a great product but that doesn't mean much without the service to back it up.

Beyond loving the products I sell, what motivates me is the loyalty and appreciation you all have. It feels good to know that I am taking care of folks and they appreciate it. I know how people get about their vaporizers, I am just like you! I expect high service standards when I shell out this kind of money and I know you all do too. We don't want to let anyone down so everyone here is dedicated to make sure that doesn't happen.

Thanks again for the kind words!

rshetts

Ive been checking my USPS tracking for my new Haze and it hasnt been updated since the 15th when it was posted to be shipped. Today I checked and it shows the package as being picked up in Georgia today. Not sure why it took the postal service 3 days to pick it up but I was really hoping I would have it by the weekend. Its looking like thats not gonna happen. My V3, she mocks me from afar!

rshetts,

scottg402

Ive been checking my USPS tracking for my new Haze and it hasnt been updated since the 15th when it was posted to be shipped. Today I checked and it shows the package as being picked up in Georgia today. Not sure why it took the postal service 3 days to pick it up but I was really hoping I would have it by the weekend. Its looking like thats not gonna happen. My V3, she mocks me from afar!
I just looked in the system and the upgrade was processed on Tuesday so I have no idea what is going on. I will investigate further but looks like our friends at the USPS are flaking out. Shows tracking for delivery Monday. Let's hope all this is a mistake and you get it by tomorrow. I have seen some crazy things with USPS tracking so you just never know. Sorry brother. I wish I had better news.

rshetts

Its all good, Scott. It will get here when it gets here. Ive dealt with the USPS before. Sometimes they amaze you and other times they can be rather inefficient. I can live with a few more days delay but I did have plans this weekend with a bunch of friends and I was really looking forward to showing off the new V3. Anyway hopefully you're right and its just bad tracking info.

Mainoffender

Its all good, Scott. It will get here when it gets here. Ive dealt with the USPS before. Sometimes they amaze you and other times they can be rather inefficient. I can live with a few more days delay but I did have plans this weekend with a bunch of friends and I was really looking forward to showing off the new V3. Anyway hopefully you're right and its just bad tracking info.
Yep USPS is having a brain cramp of sorts. Mine shipped on the 14th, sat in Atlanta for 2 days and now it's somewhere between Miami and Toronto (I hope). Hopefully we'll both be loading our V3's early next week.

vaporlee

q9mVHKD.jpg
Haze sent me upgrade unit even before receiving mine!
Somehow it seems my V2.5 is being held by customs? :hmm:
But hope it arrive soon, and glad I paid extra for tracking though.
Anyway I received my M.B V3 and I can't be more than happy with it.
Much faster heat-up time, and it seems the taste of the vapor has slightly improved.
Also it's really good to see some one like Scott who is always present and stand by the company.
It was the 1st time that I favored the company over the vaporizer.

Long live the Haze! :love:

trevorzamani

q9mVHKD.jpg
Haze sent me upgrade unit even before receiving mine!
Somehow it seems my V2.5 is being held by customs? :hmm:
But hope it arrive soon, and glad I paid extra for tracking though.
Anyway I received my M.B V3 and I can't be more than happy with it.
Much faster heat-up time, and it seems the taste of the vapor has slightly improved.
Also it's really good to see some one like Scott who is always present and stand by the company.
It was the 1st time that I favored the company over the vaporizer.

Long live the Haze! :love:

Looks like a perfect Hazy day outside and inside wherever you are at :)

subway13029

So it's here!! Gotta love that amazingly quick service from @scottg402 and the haze team..I've got my batteries charging and can't quit checking out my stealth black haze. First impressions are this things feels very solid in the hands and the tools that come with aren't the same old ones that come with every other vape on the market..lol..just by looks alone I really dig this thing..I haven't had any other version so I can't compare but I like it a lot..

rshetts

Not for me :huh: Got no love from the USPS today so no showing off of my new V3 to my buds tonite. This was my last weekend before surgery so I wont be getting out and about again for awhile. On the plus side I will have my Haze Monday, so it will be here for post surgical duty!

I've got my V3 haze, thanks Scott!

I don't think I've put in enough time of trial and error to give this vape a fair judgement. I seem to like the cans better than the screens so far. I seem to only approve of heat level 3, as from 1 I only get flavor, 2 gives me light vapor and flavor, 3 gives me good vapor with less flavor, and 4 is really close to combustion. I'm going to put more time into trying 1 and 2, but it really seems to me if you're in a hurry, or if you just want strong hits, turn it up to 3.

However this is my first true electronic portable. I am used to putting my nylon stem into my glass bong and using my underdog to instantly see huge clouds of vapor. I understand this is a little different and that I need to learn how to use it. I'll come back with a better review.

woolspinner

I've got my V3 haze, thanks Scott!

I don't think I've put in enough time of trial and error to give this vape a fair judgement. I seem to like the cans better than the screens so far. I seem to only approve of heat level 3, as from 1 I only get flavor, 2 gives me light vapor and flavor, 3 gives me good vapor with less flavor, and 4 is really close to combustion. I'm going to put more time into trying 1 and 2, but it really seems to me if you're in a hurry, or if you just want strong hits, turn it up to 3.

However this is my first true electronic portable. I am used to putting my nylon stem into my glass bong and using my underdog to instantly see huge clouds of vapor. I understand this is a little different and that I need to learn how to use it. I'll come back with a better review.

Hey! Another UD & Haze person, only in reverse. I am more familiar with the Haze as it was my first.

I need to spend more time experimenting with setting 1 also. The flavor is great, so I often start a new bowl there, but find I have a daytime preference for setting 2 and nighttime for setting 3. I only ever use 4 when I am in bed and want a little more medicating for sleep. I almost always cough on setting 4 and it irritates my throat.

I like the convection screens, which explains, I hope, why my chambers are not as sparkling clean as some people's. Flavor is really important to me, which is why, I think, I prefer the convection screens. But I look forward to upgrading to try the stainless lids on the cans to see if I like them. I like the idea of keeping the unit itself cleaner.

I find that Haze really easy to use, great for beginners like me. I also think it is easy to clean. Almost everything can be cleaned with a q-tip and ISO or just an ISO soak. I use pipe cleaners to get the holes leading to the airpath. I might pick up a brass brush, mentioned earlier, to scrub the chambers, but it probably is not necessary for use-cleanliness, just my obsessiveness.

I look forward to V3 since I have had the battery door problems and that has been my only complaint with the Haze.

I am still on the learning curve for my UD but think I might try it with a water tool. You are correct, the clouds come easy with that vape, I noticed that right away and, with my only experience being the Haze, first worried I was vaping too hot and would only be able to get couch-locked from the UD. Now I know it is just different, more visible vapor being produced at lower temps.

I think the Haze, with the temp controls, is maybe better for a rank beginner, particularly one who, like me, has respiratory issues. Seeing the vapor is satisfying, but I would like to spend more time just using setting 1 to experience the medicated effects at the lower heat.

Hey! Another UD & Haze person, only in reverse. I am more familiar with the Haze as it was my first.

I need to spend more time experimenting with setting 1 also. The flavor is great, so I often start a new bowl there, but find I have a daytime preference for setting 2 and nighttime for setting 3. I only ever use 4 when I am in bed and want a little more medicating for sleep. I almost always cough on setting 4 and it irritates my throat.

I like the convection screens, which explains, I hope, why my chambers are not as sparkling clean as some people's. Flavor is really important to me, which is why, I think, I prefer the convection screens. But I look forward to upgrading to try the stainless lids on the cans to see if I like them. I like the idea of keeping the unit itself cleaner.

I find that Haze really easy to use, great for beginners like me. I also think it is easy to clean. Almost everything can be cleaned with a q-tip and ISO or just an ISO soak. I use pipe cleaners to get the holes leading to the airpath. I might pick up a brass brush, mentioned earlier, to scrub the chambers, but it probably is not necessary for use-cleanliness, just my obsessiveness.

I look forward to V3 since I have had the battery door problems and that has been my only complaint with the Haze.

I am still on the learning curve for my UD but think I might try it with a water tool. You are correct, the clouds come easy with that vape, I noticed that right away and, with my only experience being the Haze, first worried I was vaping too hot and would only be able to get couch-locked from the UD. Now I know it is just different, more visible vapor being produced at lower temps.

I think the Haze, with the temp controls, is maybe better for a rank beginner, particularly one who, like me, has respiratory issues. Seeing the vapor is satisfying, but I would like to spend more time just using setting 1 to experience the medicated effects at the lower heat.

Go to sunshinestore on dhgate and pick yourself a water pipe for 25-35 dollars, you will not regret it. Look in the UD thread you'll find something. I was amazed at the performance.

I'm going to try out 2 some more in particular. I think it maybe starts off slow. Not really sure.

woolspinner

Go to sunshinestore on dhgate and pick yourself a water pipe for 25-35 dollars, you will not regret it. Look in the UD thread you'll find something. I was amazed at the performance.

I'm going to try out 2 some more in particular. I think it maybe starts off slow. Not really sure.

Re:set 2 - try slow steady draws. Long, slow, steady. Really slow. Almost as if you were doing some sort of guided meditation involving breathing. I close my eyes and just draw long and slow, imagining the vapor filling my lungs.

I love to draw on my Haze with extra air, I leave gaps on either side of where I am lipping the mouthpiece so I get extra air in there. Or I will start and inhale on the mouthpiece and finish with plain air. Diminishes appearance of vapor on exhale (higher air to vapor ratio) but extra cooling and more soothing for inhale. Using setting 2 that way means the exhale looks empty, but I can taste that I got medicine.

I just posted on UD thread about wanting to incorporate water! I have a baby bong I kept because it is so sweet and petite. I never wanted to use it with my Haze because I did not need it and did not want to risk losing some of my thc in the water, but I think with a UD it will be helpful. I just never wanted to fuss with it on my Haze because it is simply, for me, unnecessary.

Does anyone know if Ed's water tool attachment available on VaporizerUSA. net is updated to accommodate the V3? The Haze Vaporizer company website appears not to be working properly, at least on mobile, so I can't order from them.

Purrito Purrpants,
Top Bottom