Discontinued Haze Dual V3

rshetts

I didn't go to Germany to get my mighty:cool:. I like the haze very much and I like my mighty very much..they are different animal for different situation...

My point was not that you had to physically travel to Germany to get an excellent vape, it was that you no longer need to rely on German manufacturing to get an excellent vape. Great vapes are now made here in the States. Perhaps my choice of words confused you but I wasnt denigrating the quality of Storz and Bickel, I was in fact saying that that level of quality seems to be what Haze is striving for. :peace:

Nazz1

Is there a way to clean the air path from the bowl to the mouthpiece chamber? I assume this is not a straight shot from the bowl to the mouthpiece chamber.

UnshavenFish

Is there a way to clean the air path from the bowl to the mouthpiece chamber? I assume this is not a straight shot from the bowl to the mouthpiece chamber.

Yes it's a straight shot, open the haze then as you turn the switch to change ovens you will see the path open up, point a torch in the MP chamber to see when it opens easier.

Some people use pipe cleaners to clean this area, I use a toothpick with some cotton wrapped around the end, either works and it's best to do it straight after a session (or while hot/warm)

Nazz1

Yep....I already learned the trick on pulling the battery during cleaning.

For the Haze 3.5....
I think the button on top should cycle thru all temps AND off.
I also think the button on top should get an inlay showing the international logo for power on/off..the broken circle with the dash.

Dopeydiver

After 10 days going through the shitstorm we call the usps ,looks like my haze should arrive at Randy's today.hopefully a new one will be in my hands by Friday !
Convection style, what's everyone's favorite way to vape with the haze ,just the convection screen or a combo with the cans ?
I prefer convection for taste, at 2, then 3 after a while. With oil, it is 3 or 4.

bounce5

What is the moulding around the SS made of? It looks like plastic. Is there plastic in this vape by the way?

bounce5,

scottg402

What is the moulding around the SS made of? It looks like plastic. Is there plastic in this vape by the way?
There is no plastic in the airpath. The airpath is made out of stainless steel which feeds into a mouthpiece made of either stainless steel or glass (we give you both).

The unit is made of high grade, glass reinforced plastic so it is extremely heat resistant.

Mainoffender

My point was not that you had to physically travel to Germany to get an excellent vape, it was that you no longer need to rely on German manufacturing to get an excellent vape. Great vapes are now made here in the States. Perhaps my choice of words confused you but I wasnt denigrating the quality of Storz and Bickel, I was in fact saying that that level of quality seems to be what Haze is striving for. :peace:
Being the owner of both a Mighty and Haze V2.5 (V3 on the way) I'd say Haze has upped the ante on portable vapes and take a back seat to no one.

Donny531

So guys just wanted to give a shout out and a big thank you to @scottg402 and the rest of the Haze team. I have recently gotten into vaporizing my herbal blends and I had purchased a Haze from a local head shop on 8/21.

After 3 weeks of use I realized that one of the ovens was not working properly, it was getting to hot and combusting my herbs on the lowest settings. I probably would have realized this sooner but primarily used the oven that was working properly.

After getting in contact with Scott and probably annoying him :D with all my questions. He was able to get me set up with a new unit which should be here by hopefully friday wit a little luck with usps. I must say that I have not received this level of customer service for ANY product ive bought EVER. I even got to pick a new color for my unit as the shop i bought from only had grey and my girlfriend said grey was boring. So again thanks Scotty G. for all the help bro. I will definitely be recommending The Haze dual v3 to any friends looking to get into vaping.

Also big thank you to the FC forum and community for making it possible to get into contact with Scott!

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!

IMO worrying about plastic, woods and metals being a detriment to flavor and effect and health is a complete SMOKERS mindset. I can point to countless top-of-class VAPES that turn these preconceived notions on their head....

Lotus , Volcano, Nano, Plenty and more all use metal, wood and plastic with great success, amazing flavor and no harmful vapor byproduct

Megavapatron

Got my V3 a Week ago and Ive been putting it through rigorous testing. First of all I am impressed with how much better the clouds are on all settings. I'm using my favorite the conduction screens most. I love the results. Even at heat setting 1 I get clouds after a few draws.
The new Ss can lids are cool. I haven't used them too much but I was very happy with how well they did. I didnt get around to using the new silicone lids but plan on that today. Ive been getting about 4 nice 4-8 minute sessions on the regular batteries before needing to charge. I still keep the mouth piece out of the unit because without nails its still hard to get out. My MP goes in nice but its hard to get out. Seems like theres suction while trying to get it out. for me this is not a problem at all. I'm used to not having The MP in the 2.5. cleaning the new version 3 is also easier. the 2.5 was also easy but now that the third version is out the air path is narrower which allows my q-tip to get in and get all the gunk out with greater ease. the biggest problem I have right now is I don't have an ED mouthpiece for V3. I love my wooden mouthpiece from my 2.5. I really really really really miss it. for the love of Bob Marley please get the ED mouthpieces and wongs made ASAP for V3. great job Haze.

I've got my V3 and spent a little more time with it, although I still need to use it more here's what I think of it:

Pros: Looks like a bluetooth speaker. Not heavy. Two ovens with multiple screens. Comes with concentrate container.

Cons: I can't seem to get the heat to work right. 1 isn't good enough for me, 2 provides me with hardly any vapor, 3 seems to differentiate between decent clouds and absolutely nothing, depending on im not sure what, and 4 is close to combustion, however seems to provide me with the best clouds. The mouthpiece gets stuck in the container after 10 uses it's a PITA to pull out. I mean annoying. Same with this battery enclosure. I mean the battery pops out if i put the unit in my pocket, put it down, look at it wrong, whatever.

Here's another thing I dislike: It seems like when it's heating up what it's doing is providing you with a hit. As soon as it's ready to hit and you inhale there's a large amount of vapor that comes through, and it's almost stale, but then it'll stop, requiring you to SLOWLY milk, which i've had hardly any luck with. I was under the impression that i'd be able to hit this unit hard, slow, whatever.

However, I still think i need more time with it, but it's not what i thought it'd be.

Last edited:

scottg402

I've got my V3 and spent a little more time with it, although I still need to use it more here's what I think of it:

Pros: Looks like a bluetooth speaker. Not heavy. Two ovens with multiple screens. Comes with concentrate container.

Cons: I can't seem to get the heat to work right. 1 isn't good enough for me, 2 provides me with hardly any vapor, 3 seems to differentiate between decent clouds and absolutely nothing, depending on im not sure what, and 4 is close to combustion, however seems to provide me with the best clouds. The mouthpiece gets stuck in the container after 10 uses it's a PITA to pull out. I mean annoying. Same with this battery enclosure. I mean the battery pops out if i put the unit in my pocket, put it down, look at it wrong, whatever.

Here's another thing I dislike: It seems like when it's heating up what it's doing is providing you with a hit. As soon as it's ready to hit and you inhale there's a large amount of vapor that comes through, and it's almost stale, but then it'll stop, requiring you to SLOWLY milk, which i've had hardly any luck with. I was under the impression that i'd be able to hit this unit hard, slow, whatever.

However, I still think i need more time with it, but it's not what i thought it'd be.
Hello sir. I just sent you a PM. Your unit doesn't sound like a V3. Where did you buy it?

Mainoffender

Well after waiting patiently for 10 days my V3 is being held hostage by Canada Customs. The USPS trace shows it going to Customs 3 days ago and now nothing. Any other Canadians experience delays with their V3's? Scott thanks for all your help making this exchange happen but it looks like I'll be playing the waiting game for a while longer. Grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vaporlee

Sweet piece of glass there @vaporlee! Is it authentic or a knockoff? Either way I like it a lot. What kind of WPA are you using?

Also thanks for the kind words!

Thanks @scottg402
It's a $500 water piece so of course it has to look great! :rant:

Just kidding..:rofl:
It's a $35 knockoff from DHGate.. but it looks and feels pretty sturdy and works great with the Haze V3.
However as I also support Eds and Joda here at FC, I feel guilty to share these thoughts..
But on the other hand helping the community to save extra pennies is also important right?
I used the glass piece from the 'Xmax V2', or 'Storm' 14mm adapter.
For the time being until Eds adapters are available, I think it's a good alternative.
It only cost $4 from Topgreen, China but the shipping cost is more than the adapter it self.
Vapefiend also stock these at their store for a higher price.

Try to give an extra 30 sec after reaching it's temperature and also draw slowly at 30 sec intervals @forzajuve111 It seems you are not warming-up enough but raising the temperature too early to get the vapor production. Also dry your material and try finer grind with conduction screens or dry-herb canister starting at temp 2 and finishing at 3.
I get the best flavor and result that way.

I prefer dry herb canister the most out of all 3 options:love:
kSsHrQY.jpg

Likes2vape

That sounds like the 2.5 I have.

Top Bottom