Discontinued Haze Square

Raptor5150

I have a picture with the O ring raised as it was sent to me flat how would I add a picture ( it asked for url)

Upload it to Imgur they even have an app and just post the url in your message. Dont need to worry about it being visible right on the post. Im just curious how different it looks compared to mine.

Raptor5150,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Square Pro users - curious - what are people naming their temperature profiles. I only have 2, I named them "Higher" and "Winter".
Great news Mister G...
As soon as my Pro arrives I’m going to name one setting: “Winter is coming...” jajajaja
Best.
Stay vaped my man.

Zangano Cruel,
Reactions: Mister G

Barnacleaz

nice. :lol:
i'm pretty boring, probably would name it something like, "before work", "DEFINITELY B4 WORK", "after work", maybe add "crowd pleaser" for the lolz, haha.

MikeG7265

I’m just curious if anyone else’s mouthpiece seems loose when you’re using the device? Mine seems to wobble a little bit, and I’ve had it come off while using. I can also hear a little bit of air. It seems to work ok, but I’m just afraid of losing it.

Other than that, mine has been operating as it should. This device is almost as fun to set up as it is to use!!

notoriousLrg

sTrange cLouds
I’m just curious if anyone else’s mouthpiece seems loose when you’re using the device? Mine seems to wobble a little bit, and I’ve had it come off while using. I can also hear a little bit of air. It seems to work ok, but I’m just afraid of losing it.
Yeah mine also. Was falling off into my mouth while in use. I reported it to Haze and hope it is addressed while it is in their hands for seal repair. While I had my unit, I replaced their existing O-rings (which do not protrude enough to cause any friction for it to stay in place) with ones from an existing cbd type vape and it worked fine.

Solomon

Talk to the Beard

Agree about the mouthpiece, but not sure what can be done other than slightly thicker o-rings. I foresee third-party mouthpieces in our future :nod:

I'd love to have a better mouthpiece, even if it didn't fit into the storage hole. It would be my "at home" mouthpiece, and I'd still have the original for travel. And while everyone love glass, I've gotten so used to the stainless Dual mouthpiece, I'd opt for SS.

Solomon,
Reactions: KLo

django7

Quick question to those who are experienced with convection-only vapes:

Does the ABV tend to be very light colored, and still wet and sticky, with these vapes? Is that the normal outcome?

django7,

Solomon

Talk to the Beard

Does the ABV tend to be very light colored, and still wet and sticky, with these vapes? Is that the normal outcome?

Yes, in general, it will be lighter, but not always. My Rise always produced lighter ABV, but it was always very dry and almost dusty when crushed. Same with the Ghost ABV I've seen.

However, I don't think it should be "sticky". That would seem to suggest there are still oils present that did not fully vaporize. In my test (I just re-upload my earlier photo to imgur, shown below), the left hand bowl was sticky and showed some green, while the right was most brown with some darker spots

AHj4XNT.jpg

Just for grins, I took all the Square ABV that didn't look vaped and loaded them into my Haze Dual yesterday, and I got about 4 good hits, and it didn't taste too bad either.

@Haze Vaporizers thinks it's probably a known air flow issue, so I'll be sending mine back today for the fix.

Solomon,

KLo

No Ember

Loose mp seems like a common thing. Sent mine in for charging issue. Haze replaced the seal and took care of the mp apparently. It's on the way back. Will update when it arrives

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
Was given the option for label or accessories. Went with accessories; will be a surprise as not sure what will be in the return. Haze did the 1-day turnaround. Guess 3-days in the post? itchy

Forever on the prowl for a decent oil-botanical delivery system. Some concentrates require the high temps, others not so much. Coils burn out just when you need them the most. Placing all bets on flower-trate-flower sandwich ss pad on top for now? 3 days is so far away
You did not get to choose your accessories?

Out of desperation I picked up an APX Wax and am really enjoying it. Seems like the pens or box mods may be best for oil. But looking forward to all the flower options with my Square.

Anyone tried to just drip a little oil on flower with no material pad?

Last edited:
RogueGuy,

ginolicious

If we are to soak our mouth piece in ISO, I assume it’s recomended to then remove the O rings prior to soaking so they don’t deteriorate from the ISO?

Second batch of units will they be shipped with new O ring mouth piece?

Last edited:

Andorinter

I'm not sure if everyone gets the emails so I wanted to share:

Haze is doing free shipping on all domestic orders this weekend for Cinco De Mayo (¡ Olé !) Promo code MAYO. Nice way to save on some accessories!

ginolicious

I'm not sure if everyone gets the emails so I wanted to share:

Haze is doing free shipping on all domestic orders this weekend for Cinco De Mayo (¡ Olé !) Promo code MAYO. Nice way to save on some accessories!

That’s amazing. Too bad I’m in Canada. Does that mean I can get reduced shipping rate instead of the $36? Lol

ginolicious,

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)

It’s all about technique or how far you want or are able to push it.
I can make my EVO ABV as dark as coffee without charring or combusting.
I have an original pre-order Milaana, and that beast push the limits like no other portable I’ve seen IMO. Sometimes just for fun, I vaped in Milaana till dark coffee , move the ABV to an EVO ELB and as expected, unless I combust, I can’t even get a hint of popcorn, just nothing, Milaana extracted all.
There’re several convection desktops and portables that can be pushed to the limit of dark coffee roast ABV without charring and combusting.
Best,
Stay vaped...

Alexis

It’s all about technique or how far you want or are able to push it.
I can make my EVO ABV as dark as coffee without charring or combusting.
I have an original pre-order Milaana, and that beast push the limits like no other portable I’ve seen IMO. Sometimes just for fun, I vaped in Milaana till dark coffee , move the ABV to an EVO ELB and as expected, unless I combust, I can’t even get a hint of popcorn, just nothing, Milaana extracted all.
There’re several convection desktops and portables that can be pushed to the limit of dark coffee roast ABV without charring and combusting.
Best,
Stay vaped...
Yes I can now consistently get my Elev8r loads very dark, blackened at times, with no combustion.
Previously I was having too frequent accidental combustion for my liking, pushing those sweetspot boundaries.

So we have moved in the right direction. Coming down another notch next for lighter, but still fully extracted abv.
The vapcap also always leaves my abv very dark, totally rinsed and depending on the torch I use, never combusts.

Flame Gucci

So I got my Haze Square back today after sending it in for seal fix. When I first pulled it out of the box I noticed how sleek and more uniformed it looked. I set my temps to 320, 350, 380, 400, and 430. I vaped a bowl and started at 320 and the first draw I immediately noticed a difference in draw resistance and got great vapor on first 2-3 pulls. Bumped it to 350 and again awesome vapor and flavor was there. I was on my lunch so came back in to work and noticed I’m a little more lifted than normal. I say this to say whatever they did with it at @Haze Vaporizers it sure works like it should now and exceeded my expectations. Here’s a pic I took in the car before I came in.
khgvh3c9l630nznt.jpeg

Last edited:

KLo

No Ember
You did not get to choose your accessories?

letting Haze do the picking

Out of desperation I picked up an APX Wax and am really enjoying it. Seems like the pens or box mods may be best for oil. But looking forward to all the flower options with my Square.

as a portable option, indeed, with high temp agility

Anyone tried to just drip a little oil on flower with no material pad?

In an earlier post, i had some wack idea about sandwiching trate between flower with the ss mesh on top. Boo !! Firehazard. Having never used an ss pad, i've always thought they might be messy, but i'm gonna try it out with some distillate and other gooies anyway when the Square is full effect (repair in the mail) and locking down the technique with flower. Let us know your results, if any, RogueGuy

Jambi619

Cannabis Crusader

It's definitely lighter with convection, there's a clear difference in my duff jar between my Lotus ABV and what I've bulit up since I got my omni.

Last edited:

Haze Vaporizers

Manufacturer
Hi guys

Glad to see that more feedback is coming and now we are getting to see the true performance of the Square.

I responded to all PMs last night and today i have 20+ which i will get to over the weekend. Thank you for staying in touch.

We appreciate everyone here. Many members PM’d me to share their experience after the seal fix applied.

Thank you all and we appreciate it.

Top Bottom