1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Discontinued Haze Square

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by scottg402, Feb 3, 2016.

1. ginolicious

ginolicious Well-Known Member

Not a bad run.

Xclerk, calimac and Jill NYC like this.
  2. KLo

KLo No Ember

word

calimac likes this.
  3. calimac

calimac Well-Known Member

Mine is still going, only occasional use though. More of a change of pace vape for me now, started using with a bubbler and it's not to bad.

4. RogueGuy

RogueGuy Accessory Maker

Happening right now. We shall see

A few hours later

Click to play YouTube Video

Hitting it at a really hi temp

Click to play YouTube Video

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    stark1, KLo, Easywider and 1 other person like this.
  5. KLo

KLo No Ember

Nice visual report. Wish it worked for me. Missing the H2 action myself.

Xclerk and RogueGuy like this.
  6. Easywider

Easywider Simple is the way

Shrike likes this.
  7. Xclerk

Xclerk Mia..

How crazy... u have one of these too. I just got a barely used one to mess w...should be here like weds....was gna grab some spares b4 everything vanishes. Happy to see u here as well lol. May need some tips for this one lol

8. RogueGuy

RogueGuy Accessory Maker

@Xclerk Cool. It was my first vape. I was actually getting it ready to trade or sell but I saw a guy only asking $35 for a working one, did you buy it?

Its a great vape if it continues to work. I have not used mine in like 6 months because it has a finite life span and there are a lot of other vapes to use. I think I have one extra coil.

We should have a Skype hangout some night and just get messed up. We can have a bunch of Dynavap Cap-fulls, pollute the air with the SmokeStack and if the stars align, clear 4 bowls in the Square.

Easywider likes this.
  9. ginolicious

Glad to see people still using this thing. Was a same how she went within a year.

RogueGuy likes this.
  10. Xclerk

Xclerk Mia..

@rougeguy that's the one lol figured def worth the risk even of I only got a short bit of play out if it. Totally down to give that a try. Just ordered som Wi-Fi cams actually. Could be pretty fun
    We should def plan somthing out. @ginolicious yes im excited to give it a try. Read up a bit on that after scooped this one. Sad. I could see they had somthing going.

11. ginolicious

They really did. I was an early adopter. But haven’t been using mine since getting a Vivant ambit. I got tired of just trying to make the Square work. Was a flawless idea. Execution. Not so much.

RogueGuy and Xclerk like this.
  12. Raptor5150

Raptor5150 Active Member

Does anyone by chance have a spare mouthpiece I can buy?

My girlfriend knocked my square off the chair it was sitting on and the mouthpiece broke. Very bummed today as it's my only vape I saved up a lot for.

13. guyonthecouch

guyonthecouch Well-Known Member

Maybe try emailing planetvape.ca and asking if they have any hiding somewhere, might be in luck. Or could always go the do it yourself route and try making one out of wood or something similar. Could try messaging one of the wood worker users on here and get something custom made. Or maybe see if you could get one 3d printed somewhere local as a last resort.

14. b0

b0 Cloudy...

I have loads of stuff that I will probably sell for cheap. I just need to take a few photos and I will upload the whole pack

MonkeyTime, Xclerk and Easywider like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors