Discontinued Haze Square

Petunia Vanish

I doubt a V2 is close to release at all to be honest. Videos haven’t been made. Microdose pods haven’t shipped. Not rushing you Haze. But just saying I doubt they close to releasing V2.
Videos have been coming for months now (according to past fc posts)

Just hopeful thinking on a square V2: curious to upgrades and improvements

Petunia Vanish,

O-G-Reg

Im not optimistic. Even a one man part time operation would work faster than this. The tray for example. If i had the 3d model i could have sent it to shapeways and had hundreds available in a couple weeks.

O-G-Reg,

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Could someone comment on the ‘flaking’ issue possibly being caused by the unmounting/remounting
Of the metallic air filters.

Is it possible that the filters are “SCRAPING” off the ‘flakes” of finish. Most of the the finish missing
seem to be off the mounting of the filter, from the pics posted.

If the issue comes from cleaning with ISO, perhaps one should forgo the ISO.

A Happy Halloween to one, and All. wHOOoo

Be well.

Petunia Vanish

Could someone comment on the ‘flaking’ issue possibly being caused by the unmounting/remounting
Of the metallic air filters.

Is it possible that the filters are “SCRAPING” off the ‘flakes” of finish. Most of the the finish missing
seem to be off the mounting of the filter, from the pics posted.

If the issue comes from cleaning with ISO, perhaps one should forgo the ISO.

A Happy Halloween to one, and All. wHOOoo

Be well.
On my unit the bottom of the pods started to loose its finish maybe that is a source?!?

Petunia Vanish,
Reactions: stark1

ginolicious

Best hits I get at 390 are the third and 4th hit. Huge vapor exhale. Usually makes me cough. That’s because the bowl is very warm at that point. After that I increase to 410. Take a couple more hits and the bowl is done. After the amount of vapor i exhale no surprised. At 410 I usually puff on it like a pipe for a bit. Get the air warming it up again before taking that long draw. Then after that the bowl is pretty much done for me. I went through 3 pods last night and got ripped.

ginolicious,
Reactions: Djsleepy

Petunia Vanish

Just got Square.It combust on lowest factory setting intermittently,maybe 1 out of 5 to 7 times.Am I doing something wrong or did someone have had this issue.
Is your unit upgraded to firmware version 59? Do you wait 2 seconds after the light turns green before inhaling?

Petunia Vanish,

Djsleepy

Yeah I pu some ss pods ....now I will have a full tray of them to compare to a tray of reg pods.... Two pod comparison may not be enough.....I use them but.still on fence as to how much they retain heat and does.it affect.herb in chamber if whole.pod not vaped??? I don't know about anyone else mine are all dirty and 99% I so didnt.even clean them to original luster....Will let you guys know how my tray by tray comparison goes once I get unit and order.....Haze on!!!!!!!

Djsleepy,
Reactions: Mrb58

Mrb58

I am just not getting any vapor on my new square

Thinking of checking the airflow path as I remember reading on some post that it didn’t come properly aligned from the factory -can’t figure out how to take out the silicone pad without some sharping implement -is there an easier way

I accessorized yhr hell out of their sale for what is so far an unsatisfying experience

Mrb58,

caseball2051

I am just not getting any vapor on my new square

Thinking of checking the airflow path as I remember reading on some post that it didn’t come properly aligned from the factory -can’t figure out how to take out the silicone pad without some sharping implement -is there an easier way

I accessorized yhr hell out of their sale for what is so far an unsatisfying experience

Hold it so you're looking at bowl 3 where the opening is.

Use your thumb it something else not sharp in the small hole and pull the silicone towards the middle of the unit.

Small force should make the silicone move enough to get under there enough or lare least enough to peel it via that cutout near bowl 3.

I haven't taken the silicone out from the pod section yet only the upper airpath containing one.

Hope it helps.

Last edited:
caseball2051,

Mrb58

very dissapointed - took the " abv" from the square and put it in the plenty- got a really good full session out of it- so for whatever reason my vape is not heating. if the herb is still at 100 % power and i have unrestricted airflow through the sq mouthpiece - the problem cant logically be in the airflow. it is not transmitting heat to the herb chamber. why ?

Mrb58,

ginolicious

very dissapointed - took the " abv" from the square and put it in the plenty- got a really good full session out of it- so for whatever reason my vape is not heating

What colour was the ABV when you took it out of the Squre? Anytime I empty my AVB it’s a uniform brown. Not as dark as my convection vapes. But dark. I would say it is the same brown that my Vapir Rise 2.0 does.

ginolicious,

Mrb58

it had changed color a bit -was more brown then green. but the hit in the plenty was as if virgin

Mrb58,

ginolicious

it had changed color a bit -was more brown then green. but the hit in the plenty was as if virgin

What temp were you on. Did you pack tight? Full pod? Grind fine?

I know when I vape my first 2 hits at 390 are all flavour. Then 3-4th hit are huge clouds that make me buckle. After that I jump to 410F and take 2-3 more hits. Generally less vapor production as bowl is almost done. And then my herb is a nice even brown. And I’m pretty ripped afterwards.

Last night was super good for me. I did 3 pods. Vaped over a .5 in this thing. Higher cbd to THC and boy made me a chatty Kathy. But also made me super relaxed and happy. One bowl was good enough. But I enjoy vaping as a I drink like someone enjoys cigarettes as they drink.

Would like to note that strains have a thing to do with it. I used some new weed I got. “BEC”. FIrst hit gave huge clouds at 390. Got clouds for first 4 hits before needing a temp boost. The strain I used last night took 2 hits before seeing huge clouds.

Last edited:

Mrb58

Fine grind from 2piece space case
Dried between two sheets of printer paper a few hours
Overfill tamped down to firm pack

Samecstock worked great on Plenty

Mrb58,

Thebigsmoke

Fine grind from 2piece space case
Dried between two sheets of printer paper a few hours
Overfill tamped down to firm pack

Samecstock worked great on Plenty
Hi I can share a few things that helped me out. I think some units run better than others. Some people get great vapour under 400 degrees but for me and quite a few others and by the sounds of it you there's barely any.

From reading this thread there are a few ways to boost vapour. You can do the double press where you pulse the button when drawing but this can combust easily. I found the best way is to set it at max temp and start drawing strait away when the button is flashing blue and continue to draw and hold when it turns green. This is what I do for every draw and it works great never had combustion. If this doesn't work I would try disassembling the lid and make sure the screen's are all flush or that there's not an extra one in the (2 sandwiched togather). I was getting the same results as you and was very disappointed. I now get great vapour and dark brown abv. I'm dissatisfied with this vape for other reasons that I won't bang on about but it does give good vapour when it's working right. Also if you have access to windows 10 increase the max temp to 460 this will make a big difference for finishing of a bowl.

Mrb58

Hi I can share a few things that helped me out. I think some units run better than others. Some people get great vapour under 400 degrees but for me and quite a few others and by the sounds of it you there's barely any.

From reading this thread there are a few ways to boost vapour. You can do the double press where you pulse the button when drawing but this can combust easily. I found the best way is to set it at max temp and start drawing strait away when the button is flashing blue and continue to draw and hold when it turns green. This is what I do for every draw and it works great never had combustion. If this doesn't work I would try disassembling the lid and make sure the screen's are all flush or that there's not an extra one in the (2 sandwiched togather). I was getting the same results as you and was very disappointed. I now get great vapour and dark brown abv. I'm dissatisfied with this vape for other reasons that I won't bang on about but it does give good vapour when it's working right. Also if you have access to windows 10 increase the max temp to 460 this will make a big difference for finishing of a bowl.
Care to share your temp settings

Mrb58,

Petunia Vanish

460 degrees for herb?

That's crazy

Petunia Vanish,

Thebigsmoke

460 degrees for herb?

That's crazy
I know but it's the only way I can get a good dark brown abv . My temps are 380.410.420.440.460. Anything under 420 gives no vapour I have tried a new coil but still doesn't work. Even at 460 if I wait till the light is green and then draw I barely get vapour. I have to start drawing as soon as I press the button then I get great clouds. Not sure why it's like this but I'm not the only one.i got this technique from another user who posted on the thread a long time ago who was having the same results. I have a faze 3 unit.

Top Bottom