Haze dual V3 vs Boundless Tera V3

Portable+convection+removable and rechargeable batteries+herb and concentrate+max 200 euros

• Haze Dual V3

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Boundless Tera V3

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

jimmy13

Both fulfill the following criteria:

1)Removable lithium batteries
2)Convection
3)Less or around 200 euros
4)Mainly used at home but also outdoors
5)Both herb(mainly) and concentrate

Which would you choose?

jimmy13,

sickmanfraud

The Haze has been around for several years and this item has already been "replaced" by the Haze square.

The Tera is newer technology but not as "field tested"

I personally would prefer the Tera.

sickmanfraud,

Petunia Vanish

Both fulfill the following criteria:

1)Removable lithium batteries
2)Convection
3)Less or around 200 euros
4)Mainly used at home but also outdoors
5)Both herb(mainly) and concentrate

Which would you choose?
Haze dual not that efficient

Petunia Vanish,

Vaporware

Haze is also out of business now, so if anyone reading this is still considering buying one, know that you won’t get support, repairs or replacement parts from them unless it’s a part that’s still in stock somewhere or someone starts supporting their products (which in this case seems pretty unlikely).

bossman

Gentleman Of Leisure
Haze is also out of business now, so if anyone reading this is still considering buying one, know that you won’t get support, repairs or replacement parts from them unless it’s a part that’s still in stock somewhere or someone starts supporting their products (which in this case seems pretty unlikely).
This.

And come on @ginolicious my friend, don't be recommending vapes from a company that went under without saying something! I know you like both Haze vapes but still.

bossman,

Vaporware

This.

And come on @ginolicious my friend, don't be recommending vapes from a company that went under without saying something! I know you like both Haze vapes but still.

@ginolicious posted that on June 24 of last year...I don’t think he’d have recommended one this month - @Vapin in the usa just brought this post back from the dead. ;)

ginolicious

Yeah for the record the company went under on New Year’s Eve of 2018. I posted that shit so long ago. I would have never recommended a vape that was or of business.

If you haven’t seen my other posts recently in both the Dual or the Square thread, you haven’t read the forum.

@Mr. Gweilo 420 thank you for point it out.

ginolicious,
Top Bottom