Have you ever seen Trailer Park Boys? It makes me lol.

basement farmer

My face is melting...
Love the TPBs.

I think they did the right thing when they pulled the plug after season 7. It was starting to get a little repetitious and had to be hard to come up with original material after so much of it had already been mined. I will say the boys did a fine job on their movies to feed the jonsing of the fanbase.

According to swearnet, Rob, Mike and JP purchased the rights to make season 8. Not sure if I'm 100% on this and also not sure if Mike Clattenberg will be involved, who was the real genius behind the series.

I don't know if you've watch Happy Time Fun Hour, but it's the full crew minus Mike Clattenberg. I kind of liked it and it really has it's moments, but a lot of core TPB fans hated it.

Comedy, it's gotta be one of Canada's biggest exports....

From Drunk and on Drugs:

basement farmer,

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
I love the one where they stage a crime with model trains. Countdown to Liquor Day is good too, especially if you like the drama of Jim and Randy. Conky is cool too.

Last edited:
I read that Corey is back for season 8, but no Trevster. It is a certainty that if Clattenberg isn't involved it will suck.

Fun TPB story: A couple of years ago when they were touring, I went and saw their live show. It wasn't all that good, people were screaming a level appropriate for a rock concert, not 3 drunk Canadians talking (plus I was way in the back). So a couple of days later I hear this guy I know had some drinks for a couple of hours with these nice guys from some TV show he had never heard of. That's right, this lucky fuckgoof hung out and drank with with the boys for three hours before the lame show I paid 40 bucks to see!

The winds of shit were definitely blowing on that day.

craZivn

Sorry to hear your sad story MrBoote, but that just the f***in way she goes, buddy. It's the way of the road. But the Big Guy upstairs is gonna watch out for ya, just like He watches out for the guy in the chair.

In other news, last I heard the 3rd TPB movie is set for release on April 18 next year! Just in time for 4/20.

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
One of my favorite movies is Trailer Park Boys: The Big Dirty
The plot by itself is hilarious (stealing change to get rich)

Here's a funny clip with "Reveen" and "Julian" Swayze:lmao:

Hoof Hearted,
Reactions: mrboote

chimpybits

I expect the video of the TPB sharing bong rips with Marc Emery at the BC Marijuana Party HQ has make the rounds on these forums. Certainly there have been a few TPB threads.

"That's not real is it?".
They were apparently travelling across the country looking to score some "dope". Certainly, they appear unprepared when they find some.

chimpybits,

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Yeah I seen'd that a while ago. To be honest I was very disappointed in the boys.

Hoof Hearted,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Aside from the 3 main characters, my favorite characters are J-roc, Trever and Cory.. I love how Julian always has a drink in his hand no matter what they're doing haha. I haven't seen that show in long time.. I forgot all about it. Oh ya I forgot about Cyrus too hah.

Yeah I seen'd that a while ago. To be honest I was very disappointed in the boys.
It was a hard thing to accept, but the truth is Mike Smith (Bubbles) is the alpha of the pack IRL. Sexian just isn't the boss he portrays on the show. I hope he has at least lost some of the weight he put on...

I know Phil Collins passed on, but don't become the next mustard tiger, Jules!

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
I didn't know that Phil Collins died. Sad to hear that.
Did you guys ever catch that spinoff show? It was terrible.
I missed Cory and Trevor too but the show was still good without them.
Man, I'm diggin all this TPB talk today!

Meat Stealing Operation:

Denver912

I was doing dabs and watched a teaser for season 8. I thought I was watching a re run but it was this 45 min video. They were taking pics with smartphones. It was weird till the end when it explained a season 8 was coming out. And a new movie. If someone finds that video post it please.

Denver912,
I didn't know that Phil Collins died. Sad to hear that.
Did you guys ever catch that spinoff show? It was terrible.
I missed Cory and Trevor too but the show was still good without them.
Yeah, the Funtime Hour was not good. I was a little stunned to see the boys in blackface, tbh.

The depressing reason Trevor fucked off of TPB (if you hadn't heard already): LINK

Rosstopher

What's this about Phil Collins passing away? When did that happen?

As far as the TPB, you gotta love the Rickyisms.

"I'm not usually the one to say atodaso but you know what? Atodaso. I f*cking atodaso."

I actually just started watching it on Netflix again. Just finished season 3.

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
As far as the TPB, you gotta love the Rickyisms.

"I'm not usually the one to say atodaso but you know what? Atodaso. I f*cking atodaso."
"Supply and Command"......."Denial and Error"......."Mating Name" :lmao:

That's it. I'm watching The Big Dirty after dinner tonight :nod:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hoof Hearted,

craZivn

I was actually disappointed in both the movies, the first one was a sort of condensed-highlights version of the series up to that point and the second one was mediocre. Much prefer the series.

In about a month now it'll be that time of year to re-watch the TPB Christmas Special, definitely my favorite seasonal flick ever!

craZivn,

basement farmer

My face is melting...
Yeah, the Funtime Hour was not good. I was a little stunned to see the boys in blackface, tbh.

The depressing reason Trevor fucked off of TPB (if you hadn't heard already): LINK

That link bums me out....

The man in the chair sounds like he's kind of an asshole.

The TPB was a good show because of the sum of all the characters and how they related to each other. Unfortunately, the illusion that is on the screen sounds like it was the polar opposite of what was going on behind it. Some of the magic is definitely gone after reading that.

Towards seasons 6 and 7, you could just tell that the gags were getting tiresome and the actors were weary of going thru the routine....kinda like they really had to try hard to make it work. It did manage to pull off some laughs though. I'm glad they quit on a positive note and saved their energy for the movies.

I'm not going to get my hopes up for season 8. Always better to be pleasantly surprised than disappointed.

As for Drunk and on Drugs, I really do get why most people disliked it. But I think one of the biggest problems it had going is that everyone was expecting a show that would carry the torch of TPB forward. It is a bizarre series, totally un-TPB like and at times is very difficult to follow. But I forced myself to watch the first few episodes and actually got to a point where I was looking forward the next. It's got a rich mix of characters, but the premise of the show is less plausible. It reminded me of the KITH "Death Comes to Town" which is another obscure Canadian comedy that very few people have heard of and fewer yet cared for.

basement farmer,

FukCombustion

Below is a scene from Trailer Park Boys Christmas Special movie. I advise getting so high...REALLLLY HIGH, and perhaps a little drunk before watching the whole episode. Seriously, those of you that have seen the whole movie understand what I'm talking about. Watch it while so high.

Modnote: Merged with existing thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
FukCombustion,
Top Bottom