Have an iOlite, want something more?

Greeney

I have had my ioLite for about a month or so now, but I occasionally used one for about 6 months prior to that, I know it can hit strongly! I do clean my device after almost every usage, so I cant attribute the lack of performance to a dirty unit but it seems to me that the quality of my high has just been diminishing more and more lately. I will say I do get constant vapor for about 15 mins or so before it kind of tapers off.

This said, I am invested already a bit with the ioLite, but that isn't really that important I can afford something better if it's out there. I usually vape once every few days at this point, mostly at home.

Do ya'll have any suggestions? I was looking at Silver Surfers, but I have never hit one so.

I also realized this is my first post so Hello FC members. :cool:

Greeney,

OO

Technical Skeptical
there's many types of vapes depending on what you're looking for.

i went with an herbalaire for my first because of it's semi-decent conservative nature, and that it has many uses, like whip style, bag filling, and direct draw.

there are others that excel more at their specialties. (that's the impression i get after a few weeks of research.)

what are you looking for in a vape?

OO,

Greeney

OO said:

i went with an herbalaire for my first because of it's semi-decent conservative nature, and that it has many uses, like whip style, bag filling, and direct draw.

there are others that excel more at their specialties. (that's the impression i get after a few weeks of research.)

I purchased the iolite simply because I could hide it if I needed and it was relatively cheap. This was my first vape, and I plan on keeping it but I am looking for better quality of hits.

I guess the reality of it is that I'm not particularly sure what I am looking for (new to the field). I don't really know what's out there?

Greeney,

2Supra4U

Greeney said:
OO said:

I purchased the iolite simply because I could hide it if I needed and it was relatively cheap. This was my first vape, and I plan on keeping it but I am looking for better quality of hits.

I guess the reality of it is that I'm not particularly sure what I am looking for (new to the field). I don't really know what's out there?

Hello,

maybe your building a higher tolerance or maybe your just not geeting as good buds as you have gotten in the past. its all comes down to the quality of what your putting in it.
if your geeting the same similar stuff over and over again when you buy (i dont know where you live, so you might not be able to get PANG(top grade) always or are forced to get mids or regs or schwag)

if you vape at home definately look into one of the log type vapes (MZ, AZ, PD, WDZ) myrtlezap, aromazap, purple days and woodeez

you could have them on your desk and no one would be the wiser

take a look at them and see for yourself... they perform very well and wil save you weed.

they fall under the $200 pricepoint

check the vape specific forum for the individual model threads

if your looking for something that blends in to you room they are your choice over something that is obvious

2Supra4U,

max

Out to lunch
it seems to me that the quality of my high has just been diminishing more and more lately
Depends on how you define 'quality high' I guess. The iolite is fixed temp, so higher temps, with effects closer to smoking, aren't available. Part of the quality you may be missing may have nothing to do with cannabis, and everything to do with smoke byproducts, which are responsible, to a large degree, for the sedative effects you get with smoking.

If you looking for a good quality vape that you can use to explore the whole vapor range, temp wise, I'd recommend the Da Buddha. We have good prices available through some of our recommended dealers- http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2463

max,

Greeney

max said:
it seems to me that the quality of my high has just been diminishing more and more lately
Depends on how you define 'quality high' I guess. The iolite is fixed temp, so higher temps, with effects closer to smoking, aren't available. Part of the quality you may be missing may have nothing to do with cannabis, and everything to do with smoke byproducts, which are responsible, to a large degree, for the sedative effects you get with smoking.

If you looking for a good quality vape that you can use to explore the whole vapor range, temp wise, I'd recommend the Da Buddha. We have good prices available through some of our recommended dealers- http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=2463

You know, I was thinking the same exact thing last week and found that to be true indeed after a few tests.

I just had a vape session and the high feels pretty good this time around, a cleaner more alert high that's for sure. How long should the cannabis last and vaporize for? I figured 20 or so hits and it's kicked or when the taste starts to go bad.

I was hoping to get a richer more substancial vapor, I don't assume the iolite can do that. I will take a look at the Da Budda though.

Greeney,

stinkmeaner

They have a new Optimizer that Vapeworld & GotVape have, says it creates thicker vapor.

stinkmeaner,
Top Bottom