Have a question regarding heat settings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnBreak

When people refer to cranking up the heat temp to get more smoke does that mean it'l get you higher ?

Is there a diff between the amount of thc burned on the different heat settings?

Or is it all the same just thicker smoke?

Sorry I have been reading many posts but wanted to clarify.

So basically will one setting get you higher than another and conserve more?

Thanks

OnBreak,

vaporonly

living in a van down by the river
to better understand what is happening you should refer to it as vapor instead of smoke. The THC and other chemicals aren't being burnt, they are vaporizing.

when you up the temp you are vaporizing other chemicals that have higher vaporization temps in addition to eeking out a little bit of THC that wasn't caught at lower temps...it all translates into bigger vapor clouds and you get certain effects you don't at lower temps, couchlock is an example. Some use this mellowing effect to their advantage and do it at night before bed.

another way people use the higher temps is for re-vaping when they are low. You can get a little more out of the already vapped stuff.

you'll have to see what temp you prefer

OnBreak

Oh okay after reading other posts and getting back to this helped me out alot!

Thanks, and will use the term vapor from now on!

Yes I will have to try to see which I prefer best

So to clarify lower settings vapor thc and gives you more of a head high and no canaboids

Where as higher temp will vapor canaboids and provide a high similar to smoking , since canaboids are being vaporized?

I'm assuming at higher temp there wouldn't be any bud left over to use and smoke?

Thanks!!!!!

OnBreak,

Peloton

Vapes Hard
Oh okay after reading other posts and getting back to this helped me out alot!

Thanks, and will use the term vapor from now on!

Yes I will have to try to see which I prefer best

So to clarify lower settings vapor thc and gives you more of a head high and no canaboids

Where as higher temp will vapor canaboids and provide a high similar to smoking , since canaboids are being vaporized?

I'm assuming at higher temp there wouldn't be any bud left over to use and smoke?

Thanks!!!!!

Yup, sounds like you pretty much got it down. As long as you're within vaporizing temps, even revaped ABV still has a little something left in it. Some people find its not worth the trouble to mess with at that point, though. Another one of those 'you'd have to try it to know' deals. There's plenty of other cool things to do with ABV, check out the http://fuckcombustion.com/forums/cooking-with-cannabis.10/ board too if you haven't already.

Peloton,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom