Has anyone tried Transdermal Patches?

Gettinbetter

It states that it goes directly into the bloodstream so I am wondering if the effects are more like vaping than edibles? My thinking is that if it isn't being processed through the liver then it should be more like vaping/smoking right?
Anyone with experience here?

Gettinbetter,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
If it goes directly into your bloodstream like they say I believe it must be processed by your liver like anything else, once it's in your blood it's filtered by your liver 'cause that's what it's there for.

RUDE BOY,

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
I gave them a shot, I haven't used one in a long time and don't plan to get more for myself going forwards. They're a little bit expensive for the medication delivered, IMHO, but they have very real benefits for certain people that need a long extended release mild dosing.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/marys-medicinals.17221/

I found the effects of most versions I tried to be mild, relaxing, but not tiring; some of the blends were nice, that i took during a flare up of some shoulder and back pain, because as soon as I lay down I was asleep when my head hit the pillow instead of rolling around for a few minutes. Don't know if that was direct causation but even after vaping before bed I wouldn't have the same physical relaxation as the patches provided me. For me that means more like a medible compared to vaping's effects.

SamuraiSam,
Reactions: Redrod

Gettinbetter

Transdermal cannabinoids ?
Yes

If it goes directly into your bloodstream like they say I believe it must be processed by your liver like anything else, once it's in your blood it's filtered by your liver 'cause that's what it's there for.
Hmm, maybe I misunderstood how edibles work vs vaping/smoking. I thought the vape put it directly into the blood stream via the lungs and that edibles were digested and then processed by the liver converting the thc into 11-hydroxy-THC.

I gave them a shot, I haven't used one in a long time and don't plan to get more for myself going forwards. They're a little bit expensive for the medication delivered, IMHO, but they have very real benefits for certain people that need a long extended release mild dosing.

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/marys-medicinals.17221/

I found the effects of most versions I tried to be mild, relaxing, but not tiring; some of the blends were nice, that i took during a flare up of some shoulder and back pain, because as soon as I lay down I was asleep when my head hit the pillow instead of rolling around for a few minutes. Don't know if that was direct causation but even after vaping before bed I wouldn't have the same physical relaxation as the patches provided me. For me that means more like a medible compared to vaping's effects.
Thanks for the feedback. I'm looking at going on a trip soon and vaping will be impractical but my experience with edibles in the past has not been favorable so I am looking at alternatives.

Gettinbetter,
Reactions: SamuraiSam

Wizsteve

What most don't know is they can cut them into smaller doses you buy one at 25% THC cut into 4 will give you 4 days with a constant 6.25 % THC level. for only 20 dollars lol.:rofl:
(96 hour high)

Which means when you do vape you vape a whole less to feel the effects.:leaf:

Top Bottom