has anyone ever eaten concentrates like shatter?

pressure

say you have 2 grams of shatter and your in a state like Mississippi where Possession of 2-10 g carries a mandatory sentence of 4-16 years.

if you were forced to eat it, would you survive? I know there might be chemicals in the concentrates that might have harmful effects

Deleted Member 1643

Indeed, inhalation is generally a more risky route of exposure than ingestion as it bypass liver metabolism. Two grams is a lot more than most dab, however. (Recall reading that the only cannabis fatality was some genius who dabbed a gram, passed out, and cracked his skull on the way down.) It's not decarboxylated, but such a large quantity could still have difficult-to-conceal effects, especially if you're in custody. Recommend considering alternatives.

Puffers

Micro-Climate Mastermind
Well since it's shatter and it's not decarb'd if you can manage to choke it down you would probably catch a buzz but I would guess it would be much less then you expect. Now if it was decarb'd and your looking at downing a 1600+mg edible.... be ready to sleep for a good long while :lol: . I wouldn't be surprised if effects were felt for 24-36hrs. I ate this unmarked hash marshmallow bar one time and was insanely ripped for like 18hrs took over 24hrs for the full comedown.

herbivore21

if you were forced to eat it, would you survive? I know there might be chemicals in the concentrates that might have harmful effects
Many of the chemicals that could be found in concentrates that might have harmful effects are worse for you to inhale than to eat.

If you are not sure about the product you have in terms of safety, stop buying concentrate and make your own rosin.

If you ate a good chunk of undecarbed shatter, you will not be likely to get any noticeable high, especially if you are a regular user. It would be hard to swallow though, and could make you choke in a 2g slab. This is going to be very conspicuous and could count as destroying evidence, which may attract further penalties. I do not recommend it.

If you ate decarbed oil in this quantity, good fucking luck with the police if you're still with them in a few hours! You're going to be nonsensically high!

Top Bottom