Has anyone else noticed a big jump in their IQ after starting MMj?

luckypucky

Covered in Peepaws
I tried MJ for the first time when I was 26 and it was causal nothing routine. I got very sick last year with chronic nausea and used it to survive until surgery (Sativa) after surgery I started school again for pre reqs in the medical field and I went from a 3.0 student in 2004 grad to now a 4.0-3.8 GPA spectrum and I find my IQ has gotten higher and my focus when studying is great compared to pre MJ days. I don't get stoned I just take a hit or two from my MFLB and I'm golden even before tests to reduce my stress/anxiety and just focus on answering the questions based on the hours I put into studying. Confindence in my work and my ability to problem solve quicker.. Math though lol I'm still trying to find a strain to help me with that lol anything else MJ seems to make my life better in every way (as long as it is a Sativa or a good Sativa dom hybrid) I tried to start a few threads on this mid 2014 exploring if others felt the same in regards to certain strains and which are helpful for studying. A recent article came out disproving MJ lowers IQ and does not kill brain cells (surprise! Surprise!)

luckypucky

Covered in Peepaws
While watching this video, this thread came to my mind.

I think mj helps at shutting off parts of your brain and triggering the "flow" mental state.. :whoa:

Thank you, that video nails exactly what I feel and have experienced! This puts it all in context that we are removing the shackles of our own personal limitations to then excell. I may look more into Hypofrontally as it seems very intriguing

Top Bottom