Hard hitting vape

geoff_45

Looking for recommendations on a hard hitting vape. I currently use the solo Max 2 and the Dynavap. I’m finding that it takes about 5-6 bowls back to back on either to get me to where I want to be.

Are there any portable vapes that are hard hitting and would only take 1-2 bowls compared to the 5-6 I do now?

Rodney

Tinymight2 or get a ball vape.

I have a few different vapes and the Tinymight2 hits way better than anything I currently have. I do not have a ball vape atm but i hear teh guys on here praise them a lot so.

Also the type of vape you use the power unit thing with that heats up a metal coil are really good but not sure what type of vape they are called, like this one

Am sure the guys here can recommend exactly the best one.

badbee

Looking for recommendations on a hard hitting vape. I currently use the solo Max 2 and the Dynavap. I’m finding that it takes about 5-6 bowls back to back on either to get me to where I want to be.

Are there any portable vapes that are hard hitting and would only take 1-2 bowls compared to the 5-6 I do now?
That's a serious tolerance. Desktops hit hardest, either one of the many ball vapes (the differences between them are small in most cases) or something with a big chamber like a Silver Surfer. Some of the direct butane inhalation vapes like the Sticky Brick hit hard. If it has to be portable try a TinyMight or Firewood. The new Solo 3 has a double size chamber and a much more powerful heater than the Solo 2.

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
If you like the Dyna form factor any of Tempest, Thermal Accumulator, or Convector/Convector XL (Anvil/Tornado too, but I don’t own so can’t attest) will get you a far bigger punch in the same form factor.

My personal recommendation would be Convector XL, biggest bowl of the bat style portables, insanely fast heat up/cool down if you do want to chain multiple bowls together.

LordOfTheVapes

@geoff_45 I highly recommend the Megacicle which is very reasonably priced but you'll need a decent torch to work it; you can crush full bowls in short heat up times with quick bursts of heat to maintain temps (not the most portable but maybe it could work for you). I really appreciate this video overview of all the TRWW vapes below:

5-6 bowls back to back to get you where you want to be; I'm sure you'll appreciate any ball vape lol, good luck!

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017

I find this question extremely odd.

I mean, I have a dozen decent vapes including both portable and desktop, and they all get me high off of the same amount of flower. The difference in high is how fast I can extract everything, how many hits it takes, etc. Some are slower in extracting and I sip on them for longer with many hits before I've fully extracted the herb. Some of them are faster extractors and only take two or three hits to fully extract the same amount of herb. But I still use the same amount of herb in all of them to get high.

geoff_45

I mean, I have a dozen decent vapes including both portable and desktop, and they all get me high off of the same amount of flower. The difference in high is how fast I can extract everything, how many hits it takes, etc. Some are slower in extracting and I sip on them for longer with many hits before I've fully extracted the herb. Some of them are faster extractors and only take two or three hits to fully extract the same amount of herb. But I still use the same amount of herb in all of them to get high.
Amount of flower isn’t a concern. I just want something that will get me there in a couple of minutes compared to 45 mins after multiple bowls.

badbee

Amount of flower isn’t a concern. I just want something that will get me there in a couple of minutes compared to 45 mins after multiple bowls.
The Tafee Bowle currently wins for fastest heat up time for a portable electric. It can hit in 3 seconds from pushing the button. Whether it's reliable is another question, it's still very new. I'll warn you, it's not cheap.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
If you already use high-quality bud you may just have a bit of a tolerance issue. If you have access to lots of bud, start pressing rosin and get a good concentrate device as they will blow-your-socks-off compared to any herb vapes, only a ball vape comes close as you can vape 5x DV bowls in one toke.:2c:

B.Maitz38

Enano XL for desktop, Tempest/TA for portable.
Agreed and got the Nano XL last November and best decision I made hits like a Ball vape with that extra thick metal mass compared to the original, but fits right in the palm of your hand and much more versatile, and The taste is just as amazing too. You just can do microdose like the OG or a Macrodose like a .03 and I heard some people saying they fit almost a gram into them stems on the XL, My portables I got right now are Mighty plus, Dani Fusion 2 and Tiny Might 2.

B.Maitz38,
Reactions: geoff_45

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Macrodose like a .03
I call that a micro dose.:2c:
A Plenty bowl can hold at least 10x that, here is a spent Plenty puck,
1652930822044-png.36955

The Plenty is hard to beat for getting baked simply due to the huge bowl...but alas, it is not portable.

simba

@weedanwine
Agreed and got the Nano XL last November and best decision I made hits like a Ball vape with that extra thick metal mass compared to the original, but fits right in the palm of your hand and much more versatile, and The taste is just as amazing too. You just can do microdose like the OG or a Macrodose like a .03 and I heard some people saying they fit almost a gram into them stems on the XL, My portables I got right now are Mighty plus, Dani Fusion 2 and Tiny Might 2.
Great versatility and the fact it's not a burning hot piece of metal you have to wave around is really nice

JABULON@321

Agreed 👍

JABULON@321,
Reactions: Ramahs
If I want a hard hit and a short extraction time I choose the TM2 or the Venty…if I have to choose a portable vape. But if I want to get serious I choose the B-0.

As said in this thread, ball vapes are really hitting hard and if you are searching the heavy hit, maybe because you are coming from smoking, the recommended vapes will not disappoint you…

Top Bottom