Harbor Freight Weatherproof Cases

warren0728

has anyone used the pelican case knockoffs from harbor freight? website says they a watertight and dust-tight but of course doesn't mention if they are smell proof!

i'm looking for a solution to take a couple vapes, batteries/charger, etc. to festivals/camping.

any insight would be appreciated including alternative options.

thanks!

warren0728,

checkyourlibido

has anyone used the pelican case knockoffs from harbor freight? website says they a watertight and dust-tight but of course doesn't mention if they are smell proof!

i'm looking for a solution to take a couple vapes, batteries/charger, etc. to festivals/camping.

any insight would be appreciated including alternative options.

thanks!
I've used them before. I haven't had any issues. I don't think Pelican is worth the premium for my personal use.

checkyourlibido,

Babylon Drifter

Black Taoist
I have Ryot Axe pack that I absolutely love. Picked it up for 30 bucks new on Amazon because it was olive green.

Babylon Drifter,

warren0728

i ended going with the harbor freight apache 2800 case ...

they had a 25% memorial day coupon so i couldn't pass it up ... hopefully it works out ok ... if not i'm only out $24!

thanks for the help folks : )

someTooL

Yep. Nice durable cases. I picked up the 2800 yesterday too. Also have the 3800 for some bigger glass pieces.

recursive

i ended going with the harbor freight apache 2800 case ...

they had a 25% memorial day coupon so i couldn't pass it up ... hopefully it works out ok ... if not i'm only out $24!

thanks for the help folks : )
I think all will be fine. I’ve only ever heard people recommend them from harbor freight. Personally I don’t have experience with them but I’d be confident storing some vapes / gear in them. I might be a little nervous with glass though haha

recursive,
Top Bottom