• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Happy Vappy- no vapor!

franwhyt

I was given a happy vappy, which worked great. In the past few days, no vapor seems to be released. I cleaned the straw to clear any blockage, but I'm not sure what else to do. It heats up to the normal temp and you can smell the bud cooking, but no vapor? Any ideas? Thanks very much!

franwhyt,

HillaryClinton

Future ruler of earth
Not sure why that would be but personally, hell I might be wrong but I am unsure if I would trust a vape that had Aluminum heating up inside....

Am I overreacting, maybe, is the company still making them? Might wanna ask them whats the deal with it.

HillaryClinton,

max

Out to lunch
I am unsure if I would trust a vape that had Aluminum heating up inside....
I'm sure I would. It's takes much higher temps for aluminum to be an issue.

From Storz&Bickel's FAQ page-
"Does the aluminium heat exchanger block emit any substances which may be noticed?
No. The heat exchanger can reach a maximum temperature of 464°F (240°C). This temperature is well below the temperature threshold required to emit any substances from the material. To ensure user’s safety, we use heat resistant materials such as aluminium alloy AlMgSi (melting point 1220°F (660°C); boiling point 4566°F (2519°C). The University of Leiden in Netherlands made an independent study of the maximum air temperature produced by the VOLCANO, indicating it was below the minimum for substance release."

franwhyt said:
It heats up to the normal temp and you can smell the bud cooking, but no vapor?
:shrug: If the bud is cooking you should be able to get vapor.

I'm not sure that HappyVappy is still in business. If you can't get yours to function properly, but like the design, the herbalAire is very similar and also offers bag fill. You can find some great prices on eBay and the manuf. will honor the 3 yr. warranty. Excellent company.

Top Bottom