Happy Valentine Vaping

treecityrnd

Will you be doing anything special on Valentines Day with your significant other (or vaporizer, whatever the case may be)? I think I'm gonna take my CRZ out for a real nice, fancy dinner at...Applebees.

"uh darlin', I specifically asked for no onions on my Burton street steak..."

This was posted on the AdultSwim website the other day. Just thought it was funny and fitting.
42766910150660080421745.jpg

treecityrnd,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
You're early bro.

It looks like we'll be getting some more snow tomorrow, so I doubt I'll be able to take the love of my life out for a spin through town on V-day in all her 2wheeled glory.

I probably end up throwing the cat an extra treat or two and cuddle up to my new puppy all day.

OhTheAgony,

smokum

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed!
Geez.... saw this thread title and almost had a heart attack thinking I forgot about valentine's day !!

But thanks for the heads up reminder its just around the corner....... guess I better get my butt out and do some shopping this weekend.

smokum,

sessnet

Noob Saibot
+1 Abysmal Vapor

Too bad my girl doesn't appreciate vaporizing....

I got her tons of roses and shit already...

Where's my flowers????

sessnet,

Smokey

Cloud Master
Dinner out + usual evening herborizer session with the fuckin' all new Walking Dead xD I love my girlfriend.

Oh and I'm seriously slashering in the last weeks, also railcontest on saturday \m/ Powder is my secret lover, the one must never let down.

Smokey,
Top Bottom