Happy Football Sunday!

bigtvapes

I'm playing madden until 1PM EST. Then I shall watch football all day long. Just when my football withdrawal kicks in, more Madden for me :-)

May your players stay healthy and your coaches stay sane. Happy football sunday, my friends!

bigtvapes,

bigtvapes

I'm an Eagles fan myself but it's way too early for me to wish any ill will towards other teams yet.

bigtvapes,
Reactions: Vicki

Phizix

Fantasy football has really helped me get through the last couple depressing Chiefs seasons, should help with this one too...

bigtvapes

I stopped playing fantasy a while ago. I know most people feel the complete opposite, but it took away from my overall enjoyment and added to the stress level. The Eagles would be winning but I'd be screaming profanity because the ball went to Pinkston and not Westbrook. Just one of those things that isn't for me. At least when money's on the line :-)

I do play in a super cheap pick em league but that's just for the comradery basically.

bigtvapes,
Reactions: Vicki

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I'm an Eagles fan myself but it's way too early for me to wish any ill will towards other teams yet.

My husband is an Eagles fan, and we often fight over which game we will be watching on Sunday, Colts or Eagles.

Vicki,

mscm888

Loved watching the Boys win on Wednesday night!

Can't believe RG3 went into NO and pulled out a win. He's the real deal.

mscm888,

bigtvapes

I've been saying I like RG3 alot this year. In that town, with those weapons, I think he has some potential. He's not an elite passer but he is a fighter and a winner. I respect guys like that and they tend to be at least decent the NFL level. They just need to protect him because from what I saw that line looked almost as bad as my Eagles' did :-)

bigtvapes,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Sorry guys, nobody beats the Patriots this year. DEFENCE.

Tstat,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
My daughter: "Mom, why are we watching the Broncos game?"

Me: "Because Jim Irsay is an asshole."

Vicki,
Top Bottom