Happy Father's day!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I just wanted to say happy Father's Day to all of you dad's out there. I hope you have a great day doing all the things you enjoy.

momofthegoons,
Thanks Mom!
I hope whoever is able to spend today with their father or their son(s) does so.

Our son is about 5,000 miles away, but at least he is with our grandchildren and I will be able to visit with my dad today. :)

Howie Feltersnatch,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
TYVM Mom!

My wife and daughter were out today (shopping for me and her father) and my phone has been blowing up with them saying "How about this? How about that?"

I keep having to remind them that Dads day isnt about ME - its about MY DAUGHTER. EVERYDAY is Fathers Day for me when I get to wake up to her (not so smiling sometmes) face, and seeing her when she gets off the bus, or when I get to watch her at BJJ class, or when I walk in the door to be greeted by a huge hug and loves cause daddy is home.

Yeah, THAT is what Fathers Day is about. :)

EDIT-IVE GOT IT!!

I have decided what I want for Fathers Day (at least from the wife!) DONT GIVE ME SHIT ABOUT MY VAPING HABITS!
Much better :p

AGBeer,

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I got my husband a Phillips 8GB MP3 player, a Nintendo DSi XL, and some games he has been wanting. He said he is extremely happy, so I am too. :D

Now we all get to spend the day together, and he goes on vacation end of this week. :)

Vicki,
Top Bottom