Happy 710 Everyone!!!

Just like the title says!!! Hope everyone is having a great 710 so far. I was going to make the trip to NVS for the 710 deal today, but I don't trust my gf's shitty car lol. So I'll just hang out and consume a bunch of OIL!!!!! Anyone have anything special going on?

Figured I'd post a vid

It seems like only yesterday that I was bitching about how utterly stupid the whole 420 (4/20) thing was. And now our subculture has gone and outdone itself. Congratulations!
At least there are sales, I'm grabbing some stuff from ALT!

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Went to our access point today, and I said, "Oh, and happy 710 day!.." and something about 710 being oil reflected,

and she gave me a free gram of bho, for uttering the password! :)

So, I've also gotten a nail, and have hit a dab (of some wax I have had a few days). Wow. This is errl, huh? :p

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I'm still having an incredible 710 :)

Doing dabs takes practice. Oh, and my Ti nail and dome/adaptor package arrived. I haven't hit it yet, though I did Iso rinse, water rinse, blow dry, and burn off (Ti only), sacrificed 2 dabs of (the free stuff we scored yesterday) honey oil to temper it.

I am amazed at the pain abatement with this.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
it's like 4/20 for dabbing.. 710 is a date (yesterday).. and OIL spelled upside down.

Buildozer,

Jeremy Driscoll

It is more actually. It is also the company name of a bong makers company that he shares with his kids who work with him too.

Jeremy Driscoll,
Top Bottom